The oil and gas companies are in New York City, which is the largest city in the United States, and is located at the mouth of the Hudson River in the state of New York. The city itself has a land area of approximately 9 million inhabitants.
The metropolitan area of New York consists of the city of New York, Long Island, the lower part of the Hudson Valley in the state of New York, the five largest cities in New Jersey (including Newark and Jersey City), six of the largest cities in Connecticut ( including Bridgeport, New Haven and Stamford) as well as five counties in Pennsylvania. This area is with its 21 million inhabitants the most populous urban region in the United States.
Oil Companies in New York, United States
The subsea oil and gas companies in United States are involved in all stages of the petroleum industry worldwide, but of mostly in the Gulf of Mexico. They search for, explore and produce petroleum, they transport, refine and market petroleum and petroleum products. They are therefore called integrated oil companies. So, who is the top companies in the American City?
Top 5 Oil and Gas Companies in New York
The following list gives the top 5 companies:
- Hess Corporation
- New Jersey Resources Group
- Baker Hughes
Top 20 List of Oil and Gas Businesses in New York
Below is the list of top 20 oil and gas companies in New York and firms that are related to greater Manhattan area. Click the links to find company profile, jobs and contact details for each company. Also, use the search buttons as there are many more in the company database:
List of Oil and Gas Companies in New York, United States
- ARGO Internationalrenewal spare parts for the worldwide Industrial, Marine, Metal Mining, Oil Well Drilling, Utility, Refineries and Petroleum industries.
- Nelson Stud Welding, Inc.manufacturer and distributor of weld stud fasteners and application equipment
- BG Norgeengaged in exploration for and production, transmission, distribution and supply of natural gas
- Canadian Natural Resourcesoil and natural gas production canada
- Daisy Data Displays, Inc.cost-effective production and process monitoring techniques
- Pentair, Inc.products and systems used worldwide in the movement, treatment, storage and enjoyment of water.
- ConocoPhillipsan international, integrated oil gas exploration and production company
- Hess Corporationindependent oil gas exploration services and processing company
- Blue Water Shipping A/Sis an international shipping, transport and freight forwarding company with head office in Esbjerg
- CD-Adapcosolutions to the offshore industry for simulation of fluid flow, heat transfer and fluid/structure interaction
- Azonix Corporationdiversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial products
- Nexenis a Canadian-based, global oil gas petroleum company
- StatoilHydroone of the world’s largest net sellers of crude oil. operator of fields, exploration
- Eni SpAintegrated energy production company
- Talisman Energy Inc.is an independent upstream oil and gas company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Brooksbank Valves Ltd.has been providing cost effective valve solutions for a wide range of industries worldwide.
- Allegheny Ludlumone of the largest speciality metal producers for corrsion-resistant stainless steel and nickel alloys in the world in the form of plate and strip
- Spinnaker Exploration Companyindependent energy production company
- Universal Metal Hoseproduct line of strip wound and corrugated metal hose, wire braid and complete assemblies
- GENOIL Inc.technology development and process-licensing company
Companies in United States
- Warrior Energy Servicecased-hole wireline and well intervention services
- Noshok, Inc.offer a liquid filled pressure gauge
- Parco, Incmanufacturer to specialize in O-rings, still our primary product make custom molded rubber products
- BJ Servicescementing, drilling, coil tubing, casing and other oilfield well services
- Utex Industriesmechanical seals, high-tech compression packing, and maintenance chemicals
- Electronic Technical Services Corporationdesign electrical and electronic systems for controlling large AC and DC generators and motors
- Sullair Corporationfour sites offer hands-on compressor training in multiple languages
- Elastec/American Marinelargest manufacturer of fire boom in the world.
- The Sherwin-Williams Companyproducer of paints and coatings
- Bredero Shaw Ltd.corrosion painting, weight coating, insulation coating