Quick Guide: How to Get Human Resources Jobs in Subsea Oil and Gas Now!
Human Resources Jobs Description
In human resource jobs, the person works, among other things, with hiring employees, following up sick leave and preparing personnel policy documents. The position is also called HR consultant, personnel employee or personnel consultant. In larger subsea oil and gas companies, the human resources consultant often works in the human resources department and is subordinate to the human resources manager.
In human resources jobs, you have close contact with management and employees in the company. You often help the HR manager or other managers with questions regarding employment conditions, salaries and other personnel issues.
HR Consultant Tasks
The HR consultant may have different operational and development tasks depending on the workplace and the size of the company. As a personnel consultant, you help to ensure that your workplace is up to date on changes in legislation, tariffs and internal personnel routines, and you participate in the work of finding good ways to adapt operations to these.
The following companies may be hiring now:
- Krohne, Inc.
- Premier Oilfield Rentals Ltd
- Iceland Oil
- Deltek Systems Inc.
- Hawke International UK
- Environnement SA
- China Ocean Shipping(Group) Company
- IRC Australia
- Premier Oilfield Rentals
Common tasks in human resources jobs is HSE work, analyze employee surveys and create, strategies to improve the work environment, advise and follow up the employees’, career and competence development, advising managers on laws and agreements, follow up employees who are on sick leave and work for an inclusive working life (IA work), cooperate with employee organizations and safety representatives, prepare and follow up personnel policy documents, work with downsizing or other changes in the business that affect the employees, prepare cases, process cases and follow up personnel work, work with wage negotiations, recruit new employees by writing job descriptions, having job interviews and possibly choosing which test tools to use to find the best employees. In addition, it is common for personnel advisers to assist both employer and employee in legal issues.
Human Resources Jobs Near Me
Most of the jobs are with companies in the major oil and gas hot spots such as Stavanger, Norway, Aberdeen, Scotland, London, UK, Houston, USA and Perth, Australia. If you like to travel there are also many human resources jobs in NYC, USA, Singapore, Luanda, Angola, Port Harcourt, Nigeria and Rio, Brazil. To find “human resources jobs near me” you can use the search field at the right side on this web site and enter your country, town, city or part of the world you want to work in and the search engine results gives you companies hiring.
List of 10 Top Job Descriptions
Below are the full list of job descriptions that are related to the subsea engineering HR category. Click the link to find all jobs and available positions under each job description:
- Learning Manager Jobs
- Human Development Jobs
- Human Capital Management Jobs
- Director Human Resources Jobs
Top 10 Human Resources Jobs
Below are the top 10 oil and gas jobs list in the subsea oil and gas jobs and careers database:
- Repair Shop Team Leader Jobs in Onne, NigeriaThe person will be responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity. He/she will follow an individual work plan and meet day-to-day short-term objectives. He/she will also have the ability to resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning. The candidate will: • Coordinate and provide leadership to assigned Cells/Teams in the achievement of goals with ...
- TDC Co-ordinator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandCo-ordination of training programmes and courses for onshore and offshore based personnel including graduate development, vessel training plans and departmental technical training Co-ordination of all aspects of the competence assurance scheme for assigned client groups, including supporting assessors, candidates and verifiers and tracking and reporting progress to management Maintaining and updating TDC related information on electronic systems ...
- HR Leader Eastern Hemisphere Jobs in Offshore, NorwayHR Leader Eastern Hemisphere (temporary position, approx. June 09-August 10) Seadrill Deep Water Units Eastern Hemisphere has an opening for an HR leader for its Eastern Hemisphere operations. This position will be responsible for several areas in HR, including but not limited to: • Following up on general recruiting on the existing deep water units • Work with ...
- Safety Representative – Rig Based Jobs in Offshore, USACandidates must be licensed Paramedics. Duties and Responsibilities: * Assist in the recognition and prevention of unsafe acts or conditions to prevent accidents. * Training and development of rig personnel to the safety programs and procedures available on the drilling rig. ...
- Manager, Division Human Resources Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandIn this newly created position, the candidate selected will partner with the Region Operations Vice President and Regional Division Team to drive success in planning and monitoring the Division’s human capital needs. More specifically, these include: .Designing and executing strategies to attract new employees. .Developing and training the existing workforce through succession planning, high potential identification, and development ...
- Competence Development Coordinator Jobs in Kongsberg, NorwayThe positions reports to the manager of Engineering Services. Main tasks: * Identify Department core competence and monitor competence gap within the Department * Actively support implementation of FMC Competence System * Provide and maintain competence development plan for Technology & Engineering * Coordinate ...
- Recruitment Manager Jobs in Reading, UKDue to an internal secondment – BG Group requires an additional Recruitment Manager for our high performance, global, in-house recruitment team. Looking after two highly specialist areas: Oil & Gas Operations as well as Well Engineering, this individual will engage with senior internal stakeholders to ensure they have a full and complete understanding of the recruitment ...
- Heavy Lift – Sr. Estimator Jobs in Sulphur, USAIn this role you will be responsible for responsible for development of technical and commercial proposals for offshore Engineering Procurement Installation and Commissions projects primarily for construction of offshore pipelines and structures. Develop cost estimates for assigned projects. Assist Estimating Manager in evaluation of Customer Request for Tender/Bid/Quotation documents. Identifies and understands customer requirements for bid purposes. Coordinates ...
- Graduate Commercial Opportunities – Asia Pacific Jobs in Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaCommercial graduate opportunities are offered locally. By applying for this position you are registering your interest in a commercial graduate opportunity in your region. We will contact you if a suitable opportunity become available. Basic Qualifications For commercial roles, typically we’re seeking people who: have English language: ability to achieve Level 5 on a global English test have completed ...
- Human Resource Manager Jobs in Bristol, UKThis person will have responsibility to lead Human Resources for UK Vetco Manufacturing, (~400 employees) which includes multiple manufacturing locations (Aberdeen and Brent Avenue). This position will also have manufacturing HR responsibilities for the Nailsea Site. - Serve as a strategic business partner with the Manufacturing organization - Statutory and regulatory compliance with the HR aspects of ...