Quick Guide: How to Get Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston!
List of Oil Jobs in Houston
This is a guide on how to get oil and gas jobs in the city of Houston, Texas, USA. We have made a few lists of subsea related oil jobs available in both Houston and in USA. In addition, there are lists of local subsea suppliers and oil companies that you may contact and that may be hiring someone in your profession right now.
The City of Houston
Houston is the largest city in the US state of Texas, and with its 2,300,000 residents (2019) is the fourth largest city in the United States. Over five million people live in the urban area around The City. Houston is known for being a financial center and an oil and gas hub in the United States employing thousands in the subsea oil and gas industry. Read more about Houston.
Oil Companies in Houston
All major oil company is represented in the Houston, Scotland. The location on the coast of USA and being close to the Gulf of Mexico offshore activities and also the proximity to the subsea suppliers and subsea engineering, design and analysis makes this city a center for oil and gas professionals who want to get an oil job. There are also many oil and gas recruitment agencies in Houston and you may want to contact these to help you with the recruitment process especially is you have no working experience or existing network in the subsea oil and gas industry.
Oil and Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
List of Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston, United States
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Oil Jobs in United States
- Ballast Control Operator Jobs in Offshore, InternationalOperates ballast control system on a semi-submersible drilling rig to maintain the required stability of the vessel
- Fabrication Site Project Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe Fabrication Site Project Engineer reports to the Site Engineering Manager and is responsible for the interpretation of engineering requirements on the fabrication site
- External Auditor Jobs in Lagos, NigeriaGE OIl & Gas are seeking auditors who would be in the CAS programme for two years, where they would get intensive financial technical training ...
Oil and Gas Companies in Houston, United States
- Sonsubremotely operated vehicles ROV and tooling systems
- Seacor Marine Incoperates a fleet of offshore marine support vessels, serving the global offshore oil and gas exploration and production industry
- Engineered Spring Productsproducing the highest quality springs
Oil Companies in United States