BG Norge in short: engaged in exploration for and production, transmission, distribution and supply of natural gas
leading player in the global energy market, BG Group is a dynamic growing business with operations in 20 countries over five continents. While our headquarters are in United Kingdom (UK), over 60% of the talented professionals who make up the BG team are located outside the UK. We have a proud history in all aspects of the energy sector, particularly natural gas, where we have experience across the entire gas chain – from exploration to delivery to the consumer. BG Group is a publicly listed company on the London and New York Stock Exchanges Our focus is on understanding, building and supplying natural gas markets around the world. We operate in four key business sectors – Exploration and Production, Liquefied Natural Gas, Transmission and Distribution, Power.Our high performing Exploration and Production business remains the centre of gravity of our activities. The increasingly opportunity-rich Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) segment, together with Transmission and Distribution and Power form our downstream activities and give us the complete range of skills across the gas chain.Our Other activities leverage our key capabilities in areas of focus such as natural gas vehicles and domestic combined heat and power.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and BG Norge careers!
We are located in Stavanger, Norway, Europe(North)
BG Norge Products
BG Norge Vacancies
- Offshore Installation Representative Jobs in Stavanger, Norway The Offshore Installation Company Representative role is a staff position and an integral part of the Asset management team
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Norway
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, Norway We have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, Norway We’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, Norway Control and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Stavanger
- Senior Engineer – Instrument / Actuated Valves Jobs in Stavanger, Norway develop technical specifications and documentation for procurement of pressure safety valves
- Piping Stress Analysis Jobs in Stavanger, Norway We have an open permanent position as an Piping Stress Analysis Engineer in the business stream "Maintenance, Modifications and Operations North Sea"
- Subsea Intervention Engineers Jobs in Stavanger, Norway Design and modification on Subsea Intervention equipment
Top BG Norge Job Positions