StatoilHydro in short: one of the world’s largest net sellers of crude oil. operator of fields, exploration
StatoilHydro was made with the oil and gas businesses merger between Statoil and Hydro. The company produce over 1.7 million barrels of oil equivalent per day. StatoilHydro’s proven reserves are estimated to more than 6 billion barrels of oil equivalent. The company is the world’s third-largest net seller of crude oil and one of the largest gas suppliers in the world. StatoilHydro is the largest seller of oil products in Scandinavia. StatoilHydro is considered world-leading in the use of deepwater technology and also the largest operator of deepwater fields. StatoilHydro is listed on Oslo Børs (ticker: STL) and New York Stock Exchange (ticker: STO). StatoilHydro has over 30,000 employees in 40 countries worldwide.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and StatoilHydro careers!
We are located in Stavanger, NORWAY, Europe(North)
- Drilling & Completion Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAMonitor the outside operated drilling and completions operations for a multi rig horizontal shale gas development
- Operations Geologist Jobs in Houston, USAwill have the responsibility for the preparation of drilling programs and oversee operations of assigned StatoilHydro deepwater wells.
- Seismic Processing & Imaging NA Manager Jobs in Houston, USAis responsible for StatoilHydro’s geophysical and processing efforts based in Houston
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in NORWAY
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayControl and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Stavanger
- Senior Engineer – Instrument / Actuated Valves Jobs in Stavanger, Norwaydevelop technical specifications and documentation for procurement of pressure safety valves
- Piping Stress Analysis Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe have an open permanent position as an Piping Stress Analysis Engineer in the business stream "Maintenance, Modifications and Operations North Sea"
- Subsea Intervention Engineers Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayDesign and modification on Subsea Intervention equipment
Top StatoilHydro Job Positions