Quick Guide: How to Get Petroleum Engineering Jobs in Subsea Oil and Gas Now!
Petroleum Engineering Jobs Description
With petroleum engineering jobs, you work in the oil and gas industry, preferably with responsibility for areas such as production, drilling or reservoirs and often specialize in one or more areas. Petroleum technology is often divided into several fields of work. The production engineer works with what is often referred to as optimization, where the goal is to get the most out of the reserves. The drilling engineer works with drilling operations and completion of the wells. The reservoir engineer’s main responsibility is to calculate and define where drilling is to take place, and how to carry out production. All oil and gas engineering jobs are most often a combination of onshore and offshore work.
Entry Level Jobs With No Experience
Entry level petroleum engineering jobs are ordinary positions that you have the education to perform but comes with limited responsibilities. The constant development of technology brings the various areas of work closer together. More and more of the petroleum operation is moved to land, and the need for cooperation between different disciplines is increasing. The subsea oil and gas industry is constantly changing, and development is happening fast. As a petroleum engineer, it is therefore important to stay up to date
Petroleum Engineering Jobs Salary
The petroleum engineering jobs salary depends highly on which position and which company you are employed in, but a starting salary of $40k – $50k a year are normal. The salary with many years of experience can be as high as $125k annual salary.
Top Oil and Gas Job Careers Paths for Engineering Graduates
The petroleum engineering careers are mostly higher technical positions in fields as subsea design and analysis, drilling and completion, oil explorations, production and reservoir. The more you can narrow it down and becoming an expert in niche, the more likely is it that the petroleum engineering jobs are out there waiting for you.
The following companies may be hiring now:
- ARGO International
- Petrolia Drilling ASA
- Phase Dynamics, Inc
- Landmark Graphics
- Optimum Production AS
- Anadarko Petroleum
- Atlantic Marine & Oilfield Services
- EGAS – Egyptian Natural Gas Holding Company
- Welker Inc
Oil and Gas Petroleum Engineering Jobs Near Me
Most of the jobs are with companies in the major oil and gas hot spots such as Stavanger, Norway, Aberdeen, Scotland, London, UK, Houston, USA and Perth, Australia. If you like to travel there are also many great opportunities in Singapore, Luanda, Angola, Port Harcourt, Nigeria and Rio, Brazil. To find “petroleum engineering jobs near me” you can use the search field at the right side on this web site and enter your country, town, city or part of the world you want to work in and the search engine results gives you companies hiring.
List of Top 10 Job Descriptions
Below are the full list of job descriptions that are related to the subsea oil and gas category. Click the link to find all jobs and available positions under each job description:
- Petroleum Consultant Jobs
- Petroleum Engineering Specialist Jobs
- Petroleum Field Specialist Jobs
- Petroleum Engineering Advisor Jobs
- Petroleum Analyst Jobs
- Petroleum Engineering Economics Jobs
- Reservoir Petroleum Engineer Jobs
- Business Planning Petroleum Jobs
- Petroleum Development Jobs
Top 10 Petroleum Engineering Jobs
Below are the top 10 oil and gas jobs list in the subsea oil and gas jobs and careers database:
- Well Stimulation Specialist Jobs in Dhahran, Saudi ArabiaInitiate, lead, provide consultation and conduct applied research in matrix acidizing, acid and hydraulic fracturing, water shut-off both individually and/or along with a team. The candidates should have the ability to generate new ideas and projects, and contribute substantially to existing efforts. The candidate should have previous experiences dealing with acidizing carbonate and sandstone reservoirs. ...
- i-field Support Engineer Jobs in Malongo, AngolaProvides technical support and expertise to end users on all integrated field related issues. This support includes use of IPM and other Petroleum engineering applications use of SmartSignal and other Machinery type applications, interface with end users and Corporate technical resources to ensure customer satisfaction. Successful deployment and long term sustainability of i-field solutions will ...
- Reservoir Engineer Jobs in Rijswijk, NetherlandsWe’re currently looking to recruit two Reservoir Engineers to join us in the Netherlands. Responsibilities : As one of our Reservoir Engineers, you’ll be expected to become knowledgeable in recovery processes associated with Heavy Oil (HVO) and Extra Heavy Oil (XHVO) recovery. We’ll also require you to: * Work on numerical modelling (thermal MoReS and employing CMG’s ...
- Technical Assistant Jobs in Perth, AustraliaAn outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Technical Assistant to join our data management team here at SDA! Responsibilities : You will be responsible for providing a wide variety of sub-surface technical support services to the exploration and development assets, including but not limited to, basic sub-surface data loading, data QC, data problem resolution and map ...
- Chief Petroleum Engineer Jobs in Reading, UKYou will oversee the setting and implementation of BG standards and guidelines for all areas of petroleum engineering and development geoscience. This includes managing a team of managers accountable for specific disciplines and other specialists who provide guidance to all major assets on petroleum engineering and development geoscience work. You will also be called upon ...
- Staff Research Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsibilities: In this position, you will be responsible for leading the development and deployment of all-electric and electrohydraulic controls systems (including down-hole safety valve and controls);investigating and leading development/adoption of Novel Subsea Power & Control Systems Technology; reviewing subsea system integrated modeling to assess the impact of Subsea Processing, Pumping, and Flow Assurance Technologies; ensuring subsea ...
- Subsea Engineer Jobs in Offshore, AustraliaJob Description AGR are currently looking to recruit two Subsea Engineers to work back to back for our client a drilling contractor who is operating a MODU in Australian Waters. As a Subsea Engineer you will work on an even time rotation offshore and will be experienced with Subsea BOP stacks and related equipment having ...
- CPD Engineer Jobs in Saudi Arabia, Saudi ArabiaManaging all aspects of project preparation for common CPD wells. Wellsite engineering on all regional well types. Preparation and delivery of technical presentation/reports of complex CPD topic/projects. Participation in HazID and HazOP reviews. Training and mentoring junior personnel. Duties and Responsibilities: Responsibilities Include, but are Not Limited to the Following: Provide wellsite engineering support to common application of CPD application with minimal ...
- Petroleum Engineering Technology Deployment Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAThis is an E&P managed job. Candidates for this position will come through functional succession plans. If you would like to express interest in this role, please apply through the TAS process and your submission will be reviewed along with other candidates in functional succession plans. This position in the Base Management Technology Deployment team provides ...
- New Ventures Geologist Jobs in Astana, KazakhstanA position has become available for a Geologist Advisor to work within a high-profile joint BG/KMG exploration team tasked with evaluating, building and operating a high value portfolio of acreage and projects in Kazakhstan. This position has developed out of Cooperation Agreement signed between BG and KMG. This position provides an unrivaled opportunity to work ...