Utex Industries in short: mechanical seals, high-tech compression packing, and maintenance chemicals
Utex Industries designs and manufactures sealing products for almost any type of service or application and is a recognized leader in providing innovative sealing design technology. Over the years, Utex Industries have developed a reputation as problem solvers and innovators in worldwide markets. The resulting growth includes facilities in the United States, as well as locations in England and South America. Utex Industries distributor network reaches all major market areas and provides quick and easy access to strategically positioned inventory. UTEX Industries is headquartered in Houston, Texas with manufacturing facilities totaling over 400,000 square feet of space in Houston, Conroe, Weimar, and Odessa, Texas.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Utex Industries careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Utex Industries Products
Utex Industries Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Utex Industries Job Positions