The subsea oil and gas companies in Southern Europe are involved in all stages of the petroleum industry worldwide, but of mostly in the Mediterranean and West Of Africa. The Southern Europe petroleum companies search for, explore and produce petroleum, they transport, refine and market petroleum and petrochemical products. They are hence called integrated oil and gas companies. So, who is the largest oil companies South in Europe?
The South Europe
Central Europe is the region between Western Europe and Eastern Europe. Like these concepts, Central Europe has also been constantly changing geographically. It started as a designation that covered German-dominated areas in Germany and the Austrian Empire, largely disappeared as a designation during the Cold War, but has recently re-emerged as a designation for the countries east of Germany and west of Russia.
Top 5 Oil and Gas Companies in the Southern Europe
Oil companies are among the world’s largest companies due to the importance of oil for heating, fuel and the petrochemical industry. The following list gives the top 5 companies in the South of Europe:
- Total, France
- ENI, Italy
- Repsol, Spain
- OMV, Austria
- Naturgy, Spain
Top 20 List of Largest and Biggest Oil and Gas Companies in Southern Europe
Below is the list of top 20 biggest oil and gas companies and firms in Southern Europe. Click the links to find company profile, jobs and contact details for each company. Also, use the search buttons as there are many more in the company database:
List of Oil and Gas Companies in Southern Europe
- Diesel Power ASProducer and supplier of tailormade diesel and gas generating sets for the shipping and offshore industries
- Harris Pye Marine Ltd.leading specialists in repair of marine boilers, including all associated steam systems
- SEACON (europe) Ltda range of standard, dry-mate, fiber optic, hybrid connectors
- Hawke Cable Glands Ltdis recognised as a world leader in the development and manufacture of Cable Glands for hazardous areas
- Petrolia Drilling ASAowns and charters drilling vessels for offshore, deepwater oil and gas exploration and development drilling
- Falmouth Divers Ltddiving support services and general Marine Civil Engineering and Hydrographic Surveying.
Ceconindependent Subsea Installation Contractor
- Gardline Geosurvey Ltdgeophysical specialist providing a fully integrated service with environmental, oceanographic and geotechnical expertise
- General Robotics LtdWorld leader in developing customised simulation solutions for the subsea environment.
- MCT Brattberg ABCable and pipe penetrations for installation in high-risk environments
- Ramboll Oil & Gasexpertise covers overall solutions in design and engineering for all types of oil and gas installations
- Insensysproviding improvements in performance, safety and profitability by fibre optic strain and temperature measurement.
- Well Processing ASSwit system provides treatment and injection of seawater on the seabed
- FUGRO Survey LtdOperates a fleet of six vessels permanently equipped with survey spreads, including geophysical/hydrographic vessels
- Selantic ASSlings, tethers, suction anchors, synthetic fibre engineering, ROV-friendly rigging, seabed foundation and anchoring techniques
- Rolf Lycke ASsupplier and stockist of pipes, fittings and flanges in carbon, low temperature and stainless steel.
- Marin Teknikk ASdesign, spesifications and calculations for all types of advanced vessels
- LMG MarinOffers naval architecture and marine engineering services for the shipping and offshore industries
- Autexierswing check valve, check valve, non-return valve
- Optimum Production ASengineering products and consulting services for oil companies and oil service companies, reservoir engineering, drilling and well technology.
- List of Oil and Gas Companies in the World
- List of Oil and Gas Companies in North America
- List of Oil and Gas Companies in South America
- List of Oil and Gas Companies in Middle East
- List of Oil and Gas Companies in Northern Europe
- List of Oil and Gas Companies in Asia
- List of Oil and Gas Companies in Africa