Quick Guide: How to Get a Business, Sales and Management Job in Subsea Oil and Gas Now!
Business, Sales and Management Jobs Description
The business, sales and management person can work in any type of a firm or company, or in a special consultanch company that provide such specialized services for other companies. The sales job includes preparing, managing and executing business plans for increased sales and ensuring human capital. It is the business salespersons responsibility to find customers, keep their account and increase sales. Business, sales and management jobs require natural born salesman talents and good presentation skills, both verbally and in emails etc. Focus should be on the customers’ needs and always limit the liability.
Entry Level Business, Sales and Management Jobs
There are several careers paths in trade and commerce, both in the private sector and in the public sector. You may start as a consultancy assistant. Many ambitious business graduates start their careers or entry level in the big companies firms such as Deloitte or KPMG. A prosperous career paths is being employed as a trainee at one of the big companies. An alternative entry level business, sales and management job is to start as a subsea engineer in a smaller company, a startup or a larger firm to get the required work experience for their next careers step.
Business, Sales and Management Jobs Salary
The business, sales and management jobs salary are normally about $25k – $300k, but there are higher paying oil and gas jobs out there, in particular in the subsea oil and gas industry. If you have a long management or sales career and can get into one of the top sales and management jobs in an oilfield service company, the salary could be very attractive and include bonuses based on both performance and commission of the sales.
Top Oil and Gas Job Careers Paths for Business Graduates
There are several business managements careers paths in the subsea oil and gas industry, however the top people can get into high-ranking positions as Subsea Trade Manager, Vice President or all the way to the top as Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
The following companies may be hiring now:
- Multiphase Solutions, Inc.
- Shanghai Saige Composite Materials
- McDermott International
- Punj Lloyd Ltd
- Freeman & Curiel Engineers
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Score Group Plc
- Beacon Maritime, Inc.
- Popham Walter Odusote
Oil and Gas Management Jobs Near Me
Most of the jobs are with companies in the major oil and gas hot spots such as Stavanger, Norway, Aberdeen, Scotland, London, UK and Perth, Australia. If you like to travel there are also many oil and gas jobs in Houston Texas, Singapore, Luanda, Angola, Port Harcourt, Nigeria and Rio, Brazil. To find “oil and gas business, sales and management jobs near me” you can use the search field at the right side on this web site and enter your country or more specific your hometown or a town or city you would like to work in together with the profession.
List of Top 10 Job Descriptions
Below are the fullest of job descriptions that are related to the business, sales and management category. Click the links to find all jobs and available positions under each job description:
- SAP Business Analyst Jobs
- Secretarial Jobs
- Completion Tools Sales Jobs
- Compliance Analyst Jobs
- Title Analyst Jobs
- Commercial Manager Jobs
- Excel Analyst Jobs
- Performance Analyst Jobs
- International Sales Jobs
- Administrative Assistant Jobs
Top 10 Business, Sales and Management Jobs
Below are the top 10 oil and gas related jobs list in the subsea oil and gas jobs and careers database:
- ROV Supervisors Jobs in Offshore, AustraliaDay to day supervision of the i-Tech resource operating on work site. * When acting as the senior i-Tech representative offshore, maintaining communications with the clients offshore representative and project engineer. * Execution of the i-Tech operations and ensuring its timely completion in accordance with the relevant proposal and ...
- Project Director Jobs in Lagos, NigeriaReporting to the Subsea Projects SVP, you will provide direction to the Project team for this major Subsea EPC project, having the responsibility for the contractual and financial delivery of the project. You will be the key interface across the business, the client and the management team on all project matters.We have a vacant oil ...
- Sales Manager – Northern Europe Jobs in Various, NetherlandsMaintaining bookings forecast for the area of responsibility. • Winning new orders against the forecast as well as developing upsides opportunities. • Preparing monthly reports for Sales and Senior Management. • Assist in collecting aged receivable customer accounts. • Ensuring that all non standard terms and conditions are directed to the EH Contracts and Legal department for review and ...
- Motorman Jobs in Offshore, InternationalEnsure that incomplete repairs and projects are finished timely * Ensure that equipment failure is kept to a minimum and within contractual limits * Maintain good two-way communication with crew members * Ensure entries on permits, isolation tags, and logs reflect the current status ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Offshore Construction Engineer- SURF Jobs in Houston, USAPlans, develops, coordinates, and manages on-site construction engineering activities for large, extensive projects. • Manages project engineering and related functions and activities. Includes personnel planning and administration, and work assignments. • Insures project engineering activities comply with company and contract requirements and supports overall construction schedule. • Provides technical support for construction effort, including participation ...
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Subsea Trees Design team Leader Jobs in ShenZhen, ChinaThe candidate should demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. In this role you will integrate and develop product that meet customer/project needs , manage complex issues within functional area(s) of expertise, be involved in planning, and contribute to the overall business technical solusion.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland. Responsibilities : In this role you’ll be responsible for cross-business co-ordination and the prioritisation of reputation and resource management. This includes communications staff development and mentoring communications leaders throughout the cluster. You’ll ...
- Marine Superintendent Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe role will include: • Introduction and implementation of company marine standards • Development of an offshore vessel assurance scheme and database • Assisting in chartered vessel selection, auditing and contract management • Provision of marine technical support to operations, projects, exploration and tanker activities.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Marine Superintendent in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Marathon ...