Pipeline information and database. The Subsea Oil and Gas Directory is much more than only a list of subsea focused businesses and companies. It also contain a massive amount of information on upstream products, projects, drilling rigs and pipelines.
Pipelines or flowlines are used to transport liquids or gases, often water or petroleum. This transport is cheaper than tankers when large quantities are to be transported and is particularly profitable for natural gas.
Flowlines can be laid at water depths greater than 300 meters, and the diameter of the pipe can often be up to 1.5 meters. Pipe diameters of 16–42 inches (40–105 cm) are common on subsea pipelines.
The most common joining method is to weld the pipes together on a pipelay vessel. In shallow water and over smaller distances, the pipes can also be pulled out ashore as new pipe lengths are welded (bottom drawing). The pipeline can also be laid by the coil method, where the pipes are first welded together on land and wound up on a large drum.
Search for pipeline in our database and you will find useful information such as the name and operator, the start and end country, the length. Also, there is information on the size and medium.
List of Pipelines
- Marco Polo Oil by Enterprise PipelineGathers crude oil from the Marco Polo hub platform into the Allegheny pipeline. The route is from the Marco Polo hub platform into the Allegheny pipeline. The subsea pipeline is 36 Miles long and start in USA in the city of Offshore. It ends up in Offshore, USA in Gulf of Mexico, America(North). Other Pipelines in USA Pipeline Related ...
- Constitution Natural Gas by Enterprise PipelineThe 32-mile, 16-inch natural gas pipeline has the capacity to transport up to 200 million cubic feet per day by connecting the fields to Enterprise’s existing Anaconda Gathering System which gathers gas production from the Marco Polo area. The route is connecting the fields to Enterprise’s existing Anaconda Gathering System. The subsea pipeline is 32 Miles long ...
- Constitution Oil Export by Enterprise PipelineThe crude oil export pipeline is a 70-mile, 16-inch line with a capacity of approximately 100,000 barrels per day that connects the fields with the Cameron Highway Oil Pipeline and Poseidon Oil Pipeline systems at Cameron Highway’s Ship Shoal 332B junction platform. Enterprise owns a 50 percent and 36 percent ownership interest in the Cameron ...
- Shenzi Oil Export by Enterprise PipelineThe Shenzi oil export pipeline will originate at the Shenzi Field, located in 4,300 feet of water at Green Canyon Block 653, approximately 120 miles off the coast of Louisiana. The 83-mile, 20-inch diameter pipeline will have the capacity to transport up to 230,000 barrels per day of crude oil and will connect the field ...
- Tasmania Natural Gas by Tasmanian Premier PipelineThe pipeline starts at Longford in Victoria and enters Bass Strait near Seaspray. The pipeline will be laid on the seabed of Bass Strait, entering Tasmania in the Bell Bay region and laid underground in trenches up to two metres deep. Near Bell Bay it will cross under the Tamar River, and continue to Rosevale, ...
- Blue Stream Natural Gas by Gazprom PipelineThe Blue Stream pipeline is made up of three main lines. The pipe route include a 222 mile section in Russia from Izobilnoye to Dzhugba on the Black Sea Coast, a 235 mile section on the bottom of the Black Sea connecting Dzhugba to Samsun on the Turkish coast and a further 300 mile link ...
- Sleipner Condensate by Statoil PipelineCondensate from the Sleipner fields is piped for 245 kilometres through a 20-inch line to Kårstø north of Stavanger for processing. Began operating in 1993. The route is from the Sleipner fields to Kårstø north of Stavanger. The subsea pipeline is 245 km long and start in Norway in the city of Offshore. It ends up in ...
- Troll Oil I by Statoil PipelineThis 16-inch line carries oil for 86 kilometres from Troll B to Mongstad near Bergen, reaching a depth of more than 500 metres in the Hjelte Fjord. Began operating in 1995. The route is from Troll B to Mongstad near Bergen. The subsea pipeline is 86 km long and start in Norway in the city of Offshore. ...
Top Pipeline Job Positions
- Subsea Pipeline Jobs
- Pipeline Civil Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline Sales Jobs
- Gathering Pipeline Jobs
- Pipeline Equipment Jobs
- Pipeline Compliance Jobs
- Pipeline Supervisor Jobs
- Pipeline Testing Jobs
- Pipeline Construction Manager Jobs
- Pipeline Scheduler Jobs
- Pipeline Supply Jobs
- Pipeline Safety Jobs
- Pipeline Integrity Engineering Jobs
- Pipeline Construction Jobs
- Pipeline Project Engineer Jobs