Nexen in short: is a Canadian-based, global oil gas petroleum company
Nexen Inc. is an independent global energy company listed on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges under the symbol NXY. The Nexen company was formed in 1971 and was originally known as Canadian Occidental Petroleum Ltd. Nexen is uniquely positioned for growth in the North Sea, deep-water Gulf of Mexico, the Athabasca oil sands of Alberta, in Yemen and offshore West Africa. Nexen add value for shareholders through successful full-cycle oil and gas exploration and development, and leadership in ethics, integrity and environmental protection.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Nexen careers!
We are located in Alberta, CANADA, America(North)
- Integrated Services Coordinator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandTo manage and co-ordinate Dril-Quip (Europe) Ltd operational support activities aimed at providing effective field life management services for Nexen Buzzard equipment and services
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in CANADA
- Pipeline Integrity Engineer Jobs in Calgary, CanadaDevelopment and/or audit of Integrity Management Plans to address all or specific integrity threats
- Pipeline Engineer Jobs in Calgary, CanadaFocusing on the development and assessment of client pipeline integrity management programs
- Business Improvement Analyst Jobs in Kongsberg, NorwayContribute to strategic plans for the FMC Eastern Region including Business Plan for ER
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Alberta
- Senior Reservoir Engineer Jobs in Alberta, CanadaContribute to the success of our projects by working effectively in a team environment with Geology, Geophysics and other Engineering disciplines
Top Nexen Job Positions