Quick Guide: How to Get Oilfield Jobs in Subsea Oil and Gas Now!
Oilfield Jobs Description
The term oilfield jobs cover a wide range of professions working in an oil field or on an offshore drilling rig or platform. From roughneck, roustabout and floorman at the lower level all the way up to the rig manager, platform chief. The work task can be simple, such as inspecting and cleaning pipes, operating power tools to perform maintenance and repair tasks, assisting in rigging up and rigging down complex drilling rigs, being part of the drilling crew,
Entry Level Oilfield Jobs
The oil field profession is one of the best businesses to earn good money without any experience at all. In many oilfields the company will actually pay for your training which means you can make a career and avoid loans and costly education. Similar as for the drilling rigs jobs start to work as a drilling deck worker / roughneck or floor hand. This is one of the entrance professions for work in an offshore oilfield. The oilfield worker works with practical tasks in the oilfield. Maersk Drilling has a good career page with vacant off- and onshore positions.
Oilfield Jobs Salary
The oilfield jobs salary and what you will actually earn in an offshore or onshore job depends on which skills, position and which company you are employed in, but an average salary of $100k a year is not uncommon. You may also be on an offshore rotation, which means you will be working 12 hours a day when in the oilfield for 2-3 weeks and then have 1-2 weeks off when you are onshore.
Top Oil Field Careers Paths with No Experience
Many start out in construction which is a great experience to take with you into and oilfield job and as mentioned above, oilfield jobs are one of the best places to make a decent salary without and experience. It is not uncommon that better opportunities arise at the oilfield and brings your career as an oil and gas worker somewhere else.
The following companies may be hiring now:
- DrawWorks, L.P.
- New Continental Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Airpac Bukom Oilfield Services
- Ultima Labs, Inc
- Atlantic Marine & Oilfield Services
- Nabors Industries Ltd
- PS Fabricators & Constructors, LLC.
- CanGlobal Products Ltd.
- Premier Oilfield Rentals Ltd
- Lewis Manufacturing Company
Oilfield Jobs Near Me
Most of the jobs are with companies in the major oil and gas hot spots such as Stavanger, Norway, Aberdeen, Scotland, London, UK, Houston, USA and Perth, Australia. If you like to travel there are also many oilfield jobs in Texas, Singapore, Luanda, Angola, Port Harcourt, Nigeria and Rio, Brazil. To find “oilfield jobs near me” you can use the search field at the right side on this web site and enter your country, town, city or part of the world you want to work in and the search engine results gives you companies hiring.
List of Top 10 Job Description
Below are the full list of job descriptions that are related to the subsea oil and gas category. Click the link to find all jobs and available positions under each job description:
- SWT Jobs
- Service Supervisor Jobs
- Well Site Technician Jobs
- Surface Data Jobs
- Fluids Specialist Jobs
- Coiled Tubing Equipment Operator Jobs
- Electric Wireline Jobs
- Surface Well Testing Jobs
- Mud Assistant Jobs
- Fishing Tool Supervisor Jobs
Top 10 Oilfield Jobs
Below are the top 10 oil and gas jobs list in the subsea oil and gas jobs and careers database:
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Integrated Services Co-coordinator Jobs in Jurong Town, SingaporeWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Fluids Co-Ordinator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandBaker Hughes currently has a vacancy for a Fluids Co-Ordinator. This position is responsible for the co-ordination of Baker Hughes Drilling Fluids services with selected operators and drilling contractors. Applications will also be considered from candidates willing to be trained in this position who have proven oilfield experience. Responsibilities: · Co-ordinate Drilling Fluids activity on a ...
- Field Engineer – Colombia Jobs in Bogota, ColombiaAre you prepared for an adventure that will take you across continents providing the industry’s best-in-class technology solutions? Are you prepared to work in teams where mutual respect and care are tangible? If so, a career with Baker Hughes could be for you… As a global leader in oilfield services, our drilling, evaluation, completion and ...
- Field Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandSMITH is a leading supplier to oil and gas exploration and production companies around the world, with two-thirds of its oilfield segment revenues concentrated in markets outside of the United States. SMITH operates through three operating segments: Smith Oilfield (Smith Drilling & Evaluation, Smith Completions & Production, Smith Technologies, Smith Shared Services), M-I SWACO, and ...
- Field Engineer – USA (2010 New Grad Opportunity) Jobs in Houston, USAAs a global leader in oilfield services, our drilling, evaluation, completion and production technologies consistently achieve superior results. We lower costs, reduce risk, improve productivity and ultimately increase recovery, advancing reservoir performance for our customers. We achieve this by combining the best our people have to offer with the best technology available – right across ...
- Ingeniero de Fluidos Trainee Jobs in Macae, BrazilAttend and successfully complete training course in Drilling Fluids Technology. Pre and post Mud School Training will include work experience in company’s Technical and Calibrations laboratories, workingg under direct supervision. Undergo training at OFFSHORE and onshore installations as deemed necessary.Basic understanding of the applications of Drilling Fluids and the duites of a Drilling Fluids Engineer.Bachelor’s ...
- Well Integrity Product Manager Jobs in Yateley, UKThe Well Integrity Product Manager is chartered with developing and executing the growth strategy for GE Oil&Gas’ Casing Inspection and Cement Evaluation product lines. This role offers a fantastic career growth opportunity as you help Oilfield Technology penetrate dynamic, fast growth markets with industry-leading products designed to address some of the most demanding applications. You ...
- Senior Reservoir Engineer Jobs in Houston, USABaker Hughes creates value for Oil & Gas companies by offering leading drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production products and services. Our leading technologies – and our ability to apply them safely and effectively – create value for our customers and our shareholders. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, we offer opportunities for qualified ...
- Integrated Services Coordinator Jobs in Jakarta, IndonesiaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...