Quick Guide: How to Get Health Safety and Environment Jobs in Subsea Oil and Gas Now!
Health Safety and Environment Jobs Description
The health safety and environment (HSE) person can work in any type of a firm or company, or in a health safety and environment company that provide such specialized services for other companies. The health safety and environmental job includes keeping people and equipment safe at the worksite and identify, evaluate and control hazards preventing accidents from happening. Lately, also the environment aspect of any business is becoming more and more important.
Entry Level Health Safety and Environment Jobs
There are several careers paths in the health safety and environment business, both in the private sector and in the public sector. You may start as a health safety and environmental assistant. Many ambitious HSE graduates start their careers or entry level in the big construction companies. A prosperous career paths is being employed as a trainee at one of the big construction companies. An alternative entry level health safety and environmental job is to start as a HSE engineer in a smaller company, a startup or a larger firm to get the required experience for their next careers step.
HSE Jobs Salary
The health safety and environment jobs salary are normally about $30k – $60k, but there are higher paying work opportunities out there, in particular in the subsea oil and gas industry. If you have a long HSE career and can get into one of the top HSE jobs in an oilfield service company, the salary could be very attractive and include bonuses based on HSE stats and performance.
Top Oil and Gas Job Careers Paths for HSE Graduates
There are several health safety and environment careers paths in the subsea oil and gas line of business or manufacturing of subsea products, however the top people can get into high-ranking positions as Safety Officer and HSE Manager.
The following companies may be hiring now:
- Amec Paragon
- Premier Oilfield Rentals Ltd
- Trident Consultants
- CETCO Oilfield Services
- Wood Group ODL
- Alustar AS
- AcuTech Consulting Group
- 3M Oil & Gas Business
- PSRG Inc.
- Kaefer IKM AS
Oil and Gas HSE Jobs Near Me
Most of the jobs are with companies in the major oil and gas hot spots such as Stavanger, Norway, Aberdeen, Scotland, London, UK and Perth, Australia. If you like to travel there are also many oil and gas jobs in Houston Texas, Singapore, Luanda, Angola, Port Harcourt, Nigeria and Rio, Brazil. To find “oil and gas health safety and environmen jobs near me” you can use the search field at the right side on this web site and enter your country or more specific your hometown or a town or city you would like to work in together with health safety and environment or HSE.
List of HSE Job Descriptions
Below are a list of job descriptions that are related to the health safety and environment (HSE) category. Click the links to find all jobs and available positions under each job description:
- HSE Auditor Jobs
- HSE Operations Jobs
- HSE Specialist Jobs
- HSE Training Jobs
- Offshore HSE Jobs
- HSE Coordinator Jobs
- HSE Process Safety Jobs
- Hse Advisor Jobs
- HSE Trainer Jobs
Top 10 Health Safety and Environment Jobs
Below are the top 10 HSE positions list in the subsea oil and gas jobs and careers database:
- Hook-Up HSE Advisor Jobs in Offshore, VariousResponsible for providing support and guidance to ensure compliance with national and international regulations. To assist in the induction and familiarisation process for new people. To assist in identifying and fulfilling training requirements for all work-site people to achieve necessary HSE competency requirements. To contribute to the HSE readiness of the work-site. To produce and maintain work-site HSE documentation ...
- Motorman Jobs in Offshore, InternationalEnsure that incomplete repairs and projects are finished timely * Ensure that equipment failure is kept to a minimum and within contractual limits * Maintain good two-way communication with crew members * Ensure entries on permits, isolation tags, and logs reflect the current status ...
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice. Understand clients’ needs; identify and address design parameters and problems; develop and implement innovative solutions. Independently evaluate, organise and prioritise work for self and others. Undertake responsibility for production of deliverables, which may include engineering support ...
- ROV Supervisor Jobs in Houston, USAThe ROV Supervisor is responsible for the safety of the ROV, Tooling and system related third party personnel. The incumbent is responsible for organizing and managing the project team, effective handling of operations and emergency situations. Ability to oversee the tasks of both the Mechanical and Electrical Technician positions. Training new personnel as necessary and also ...
- ROV Technician Jobs in International, InternationalDue to continued growth within the Eastern Hemisphere Region, we are looking for experienced ROV Technicians to work in our West Africa, Mediterranean and Caspian Sea areas on vessel based intervention and field installation operations as well as rig based drilling and completion projects. Duties and responsibilities to include - * Understand and operate within the established ...
- Workshop Lead Jobs in Montrose, ScotlandResponsible for initial technical support to the shop floor Responsible for Staff and Contractor personnel within Test / Assembly areas Participate and drive process improvements within the Test / Assembly Responsible for adherence to Engineering and Test / Assembly procedures Understand and implement the Company QHSE requirements Accountable for ensuring there is clear communication within the Test / Assembly on ...
- Supervisor (Fabrication) Jobs in Port Klang, MalaysiaAssist Workshop Superintendent on day to day activities in the yard Supervise team of production workers and manage their work schedule Liaise with Work Package Engineer, QA/QC and other departments to ensure construction work progress is on schedule. Ensure safe working environment for all yard personnel Ensure QMS and other authority regulations are followed at the yard Supervision of layout ...
- Safety Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe candidate must have great experience with oil industry safety issues, in particular the area of offshore oil wells drilling. International work experience is a must.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Safety Engineer in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Sonangol Angola. The job opening is in the Oil and HSE department at ...
- Instrument Engineer Jobs in Assen, NetherlandsIn this role, you’ll work to ensure that HSE is an inherent part of a highly motivated team while providing engineering support to reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCoO) of modifications on installed equipment. We’ll expect you to optimise various C&A contracts, place a strong priority on maintenance, and apply SIF/RCM across borders. Working on ...
- HSE Advisor Singapore Jobs in Singapore, SingaporeSupport line management to deploy HSE policies & procedures, Core Processes, Clients HSE expectations, Environmental requirements, New HSE initiatives •Participates in Local Management safety meeting to discuss and review HSE items and Toolbox talks to reinforce HSE issues. •Conduct HSE trainings •Carry out HSE assessments & workplace inspections audits •Track, monitor & provide updates on HSE corrective actions including HSE improvement ...