Azonix Corporation in short: diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial products
Azonix is a division of Crane Co.Crane Co. is a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial products. Crane Co. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:CR). The Company’s products have primary application in the aerospace, electronics, hydrocarbon processing, petrochemical, chemical, power generation, automated merchandising and transportation industries. Crane is focused on serving five business segments – Aerospace & Electronics, Fluid Handling, Engineered Materials, Merchandising Systems and Controls. The Company’s strategy is to grow the earnings of niche businesses with high market share, aggressively pursue operational and strategic linkages among its businesses, build an aggressive and committed management team whose interests are directly aligned to those of the shareholders, and maintain a focused, efficient corporate structure. Founded in 1855, Crane employs approximately 10,500 people in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia Azonix Corporation, located in Billerica Massachusetts, was founded in 1981 as a design and manufacturing firm specializing in rugged, high-precision measurement and control products. We have become a provider of complex customized solutions that satisfy extreme performance requirements of niche industries. We supply highly engineered computers and displays that are used for automation, as a user interface and command and control center at the optimum “point of attack”. In addition we provide intrinsically safe electronic design solutions for Ethernet and wireless communication and data acquisition I/O for use in hazardous area environments.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Azonix Corporation careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Azonix Corporation Products
- Hazardous Area Antenna Module ProductsHazardous Area Antenna Module products from Azonix Corporation An Intrinsically Safe Device That Can Be Used In A Zone 1 Rated ...
- Intrinsically Safe Ethernet Switch ProductsIntrinsically Safe Ethernet Switch products from Azonix Corporation Compact And Has An Integral Heat Sink For Cool Operation Intrinsically Safe Ethernet Switch ...
Azonix Corporation Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Azonix Corporation Job Positions