BJ Services in short: cementing, drilling, coil tubing, casing and other oilfield well services
BJ Services Company is a leading provider of pressure pumping and other oilfield services for the petroleum industry worldwide. Pressure pumping services offered by BJ Services consist of well stimulation, cementing, sand control, coiled tubing and downhole tools services used in the completion of new oil and natural gas wells and in remedial work on existing wells, both onshore and offshore. These services are provided through domestic and international locations to customers in most of the major oil and natural gas producing regions of the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. The Company is one of the largest suppliers of casing and tubular services in the U.K. North Sea and is continuing to expand these services into Latin America, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. The Company provides commissioning and leak detection services to offshore platforms and pipelines and also provides speciality chemical services to the oil, gas refining and petrochemical industries in the United States.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and BJ Services careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
BJ Services Products
BJ Services Vacancies
- Senior Inspection Engineer Jobs in Baku, Azerbaijan Be responsible for the effective provision and operation of inspection systems and services to allocated offshore platforms or landsites/pipelines
- Senior Engineer Jobs in Perth, Australia The Senior Engineer shall ensure that System Engineering is performed in a timely manner and in accordance with procedures and standards on the project or ...
- Sales Account Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland The job holder is responsible for compiling Sales Forecasts for each customer base and developing a strategy for achieving the forecasted goals.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Works independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USA Manage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USA The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USA a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USA The individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Responsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top BJ Services Job Positions