Quick Guide: How to Get Oil and Gas Jobs in London, United Kingdom!
This is a guide on how to get oil and gas jobs in London or in the surrounding area. We have made lists of subsea related oil jobs available in both London and in United Kingdom or UK. In addition, there are lists of subsea suppliers and oil companies that should be of interest and that may be hiring right now.
About the City of London
London is an important industrial region with a large and varied industry, although industrial employment has long been in decline. The industry includes many headquarters of the oil and gas industry, Read more about the city.
Oil Companies in London
All major oil company is represented in the London, United Kingdom. The location in the south of England and being close to both the UK sector of the North Sea and The Norwegian sector and also the proximity to the subsea suppliers and engineering makes this town a hot spot for oil and gas professionals to get an oil job. There are also many oil and gas recruitment agencies in London and you may want to contact these to help you with the recruitment process especially is you have no working experience or network in the subsea oil and gas industry.
High Paying Jobs in London
- Metocean Manager Jobs in London, UKA vacancy has arisen for an experienced person to join the Metocean Studies Department with a view to assuming a management position in about 6 months time.
- Pipeline Engineer Jobs in London, UKactivities related to all aspects of subsea pipelines design for subsea field development and pipeline systems
- Senior Subsea Pipeline Engineer Jobs in London, UKperform a varied number of activities related to all aspects of subsea pipelines design for subsea field development and pipeline systems
- Project Manager Jobs in London, UKWe’re currently looking to recruit a Project Manager to join us in London.
- Process Design Engineer Jobs in London, UKProduction of facility screening, project design basis and front end engineering design deliverables for capital investment projects
- Integrity Engineer Jobs in London, UKReporting to the Asset Integrity Group Lead, Chevron Upstream Europe (CUE), the Integrity Engineer is responsible for ongoing compliance with the CUE verification scheme.
List of Oil and Gas Jobs in London, United Kingdom
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations and independent audits.
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UKYou’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels.
- Lead Completion Engineer Jobs in Staines, UKWe have an exciting new opportunity for a Lead Completions Engineer on the PSVM development.
- Senior Construction Pipelines Engineer Jobs in London, UKSenior Construction Pipelines Engineer (Onshore) required. Must have a strong Oil & Gas background in Pipelines.
- Project Engineer Jobs in London, UKWe’re currently looking to recruit a Project Engineer to join us in London.
- West Nile Delta Subsea Operations Engineer Jobs in London, UKThe role will be based out of Sunbury, however working on a daily basis in subsea design office, (currently Genesis) in central London. Transfer to Egypt around 2013
- Lead Completion Engineer Jobs in London, UKThe role is within the PSVM Well Operations Team, which is currently based in BP Angola’s UK centre in west London.
- Regional Marine Superintendent Jobs in London, UKReporting to the Manager, Marine Assurance London, this position is responsible for advising on marine risk of vessels and terminal
Jobs in United Kingdom
- List of Oil and Gas Jobs in London United KingdomQuick Guide: How to Get Oil and Gas Jobs in London, United Kingdom! This is a guide on how to get oil and gas jobs in London or in ...
Oil and Gas Companies in London, United Kingdom
- Premier Oil plcindependent oil and gas company
- International Coatings Ltdhigh performance protective paint and coatings
- Society for Underwater Technologymulti-disciplinary learned society for underwater technology, ocean science and offshore engineering.
- Aminex plcexperienced, independent, oil and gas company
- BPP-TECHprovides a specialist range of engineering expertise, products and services to the offshore oil and gas industry
- London Marine Consultants Ltdspecialise in the design and provision (EPC) of mooring systems for FPSOs and FSOs
- Helix RDSintegrated subsurface and wells consultancy operating in all hydrocarbon provinces in the world
- Enterprise Oil plca crude oil and natural gas exploration and production operator company
- M-I Epcon ASHas developed its own treatment technology for produced water.
- Roc Oil Company Limitedis one of Australia’s leading independent oil and gas companies
Companies in United Kingdom
- Falmouth Divers Ltddiving support services and general Marine Civil Engineering and Hydrographic Surveying.
- Punj Lloyd Ltdone of the largest engineering construction companies in India providing integrated design, engineering, procurement, construction and project management
- BG Norgeengaged in exploration for and production, transmission, distribution and supply of natural gas
- E.ON Ruhrgaswide range of services and products for the transportation and use of natural gas
- Murphy Oil Corporationoil and gas exploration and production
- ATCO Structures Inc.supplier of manufactured shelter products
- DNOdevelopment of smaller petroleum fields
- Hydraulic Power Technology, Inc.oil well service equipment company specialized in design, engineering and manufacturing
- Geospace Engineering Resources International L.P.leader in the seismic instrument and equipment business design, manufacture and deploy seismic instrumentation, reservoir monitoring, cable/umbilical and thermal imaging solutions
- Apache Corporationis an independent energy company that explores for, develops and produces natural gas, crude oil and natural gas liquids