Most oil and gas companies in Norway is located in Stavanger. Today, Petoro, a Norwegian state-owned limited company, is responsible for safeguarding the business conditions related to the state’s direct financial involvement in the petroleum activities at the Norwegian continental shelf’s head office in the city. Several other international oil companies have their Norwegian headquarters in Stavanger. Read more about Stavanger, Norway.
Rogaland is a county that constitutes the southwesternmost part of Norway and includes the coastal stretch between Åna-Sira in the southeast and Ramsholmane north of Haugesund in the northwest, including the open sea arm Boknafjorden.
Rogaland and Stavanger has a varied business community and plays a significant role on a national scale with regard to the primary industries agriculture and fishing as well as industry and mining / petroleum extraction, and several service industries. Of the latter, shipping and service activities are primarily noticed in connection with this and petroleum extraction.
Oil Companies in Stavanger, Norway
The oil and gas companies are involved in all stages of the petroleum industry, they search for and produce petroleum, they transport, refine and market petroleum and petroleum products. They are therefore called integrated oil companies.
List of Oil and Gas Jobs in Stavanger Norway
Top 5 Oil and Gas Companies in Stavanger
The following list gives the top 5 companies:
- BG Group
More companies in Northern Europe
Top 20 List of Oil and Gas Companies in Stavanger, Norway
Below is the list of top 20 oil and gas companies and firms that are related to Rogaland area. Click the link to find company profile, jobs and contact details for each company:
List of Oil and Gas Companies in Stavanger, Norway
- Well Processing ASSwit system provides treatment and injection of seawater on the seabed
- Rolf Lycke ASsupplier and stockist of pipes, fittings and flanges in carbon, low temperature and stainless steel.
- BG Norgeengaged in exploration for and production, transmission, distribution and supply of natural gas
- Revus Energy ASfocus on reservoir expertise and business development.
- Domnick Hunter LtdFiltration, purification and separation of compressed air and gases.
- EquinorWe’re equinor asa, a vast strength organisation with a proud history. We are 20,000 devoted colleagues developing oil, fuel, wind, renewable energy and sun energy in greater than 30 worldwide places worldwide. We’re the most important operator in norway, one of the world’s biggest offshore ...
- BP Norge ASHolds 15 licences and is operator of 11. Operatorships include the Valhall/Hod and Ula/Tambar fields.
- Parker Maritimepositioning, bathymetric data acquisition, tidal observations, data processing and production of final charts
- Norwegian Petroleum Directorateis an independent State administration body reporting to the Ministry of Petroleum and Energy
- Valnor ASvalve supplier. Instrumentation ball, needle, check, rising plug valves and manifolds
- Easywell ASEnables previously unachievable oil field performance through the invention and practical application of unique downhole technologies
- Acona Groupan international consulting group focused on understanding risk and improving performance
- Teekay Shippingmarine link in the global energy supply chain, serving the world’s leading oil and gas companies
- Global Maritime ASinternational team of engineers and mariners who apply their diverse skills and knowledge to technical and commercial problems
- Sandvikproducer of seamless stainless steel tubes and tubular systems
- Reelwell ASimproved downhole pressure control, avoidance of lost circulation, better horizontal drilling reach, liner drilling, suitable for mono-diameter wells
- BTU – Brønnteknologiutviklingspecialise in the design, manufacture and supply of well intervention products.
- Anzett ASoffers design, engineering, fabrication, installation and testing of complete fluid control and fire fighting systems
- Odfjell Drillingis a leading drilling, technology and well service company in the North Sea with an increasing international presence
- Wellproactivites are Drilling Management Services, Well Construction, Well Engineering and Petroleum Technology
Oil Companies in Norway
- Mechanica ASdevelopes and fabricates specially designed equipment for subsea and offshore applications
- Hydro Maskin ASsales and service for high pressure pumps and related equipment up to 3 000 bar.
- Sevan Marinespecializing in building, owning and operating floating units for offshore applications
- DnV – Det Norske Veritasinspection and testing, verification and classification services
- ODIM Brooke OceanDIM BROOKE OCEAN, an ODIM company, provides hardware, systems engineering and R&D services to the marine science, naval and oil & gas sectors. Our specialty ...
- Leirvik Module Technology ASEPC Contractors for major offshore modules
- Hamworthy Pump Ssystems ASSpecialises in cargo and ballast pumping systems, both electric deepwell and conventional pump room systems,
- Norwegian Valve Technology A/S ( NVT )specializing in Valves and Actuators related to the On & Offshore Industry worldwide
- VTT Offshore ASoperating in the fields of marine engineering, planning, supervision and follow up of marine operations
- Gann Mekaniske ASone of the leading companies within solids control/ mud treatment systems