Quick Guide: How to Get Construction Jobs in Subsea Oil and Gas Now!
Construction Jobs Description
The construction worker can work in any type of a firm or company, or in a special plumber, building construction, electrician of in construction engineering and management. The construction job includes preparing the site, ensuring that there is correct materials and tools available.
Entry Level Work
There are several careers paths in the construction business, both in the private sector and in the public sector. The most common entry level is to start as a trainee in a construction company on a construction site or a more specialized firm or a construction agency.
Construction Jobs Salary
The salary is normally about $30k – $75k per year, but there are higher paying opportunities out there, particular in the subsea oil and gas industry.
If you have a long construction career and can get into one of the top construction management jobs in an oilfield service company, the salary could be very competative.
Top Oil and Gas Job Careers Paths for Graduates
There are several construction careers paths in the subsea oil and gas line of business, however the top people can get into high-ranking positions as Construction Manager or Supervisor, Construction Director and Engineering Manager.
Construction Jobs Near Me
Most of the positions are with companies in the major oil and gas hot spots such as Stavanger, Norway, Aberdeen, Scotland, London, UK and Perth, Australia. If you like to travel there are also many oil and gas jobs in Houston Texas, Singapore, Luanda, Angola, Port Harcourt, Nigeria and Rio, Brazil. To find “oil and gas construction jobs near me” you can use the searches field at the right side on this web site and enter your country or more specific your hometown or a town or city you would like to work in together with “construction”.
List of Top 10 Job Descriptions
Below are the top 10 of job descriptions that are related to the construction category. Click the links to find all jobs and available positions under each job description:
- Contract Coordinator Jobs
- Area Construction Manager Jobs
- Estimator Jobs
- Forecasting Jobs
- Bid Manager Jobs
- Materials Specialist Jobs
- Category Management Jobs
- Commissioning Process Jobs
- Contracts Manager Jobs
- Category Analyst Jobs
Top 10 Construction Jobs
Below are the top 10 business, sales and management jobs list in the subsea oil and gas jobs and careers database:
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Riser Engineer Jobs in America, HoustonManage the contractor with respect to all pipeline activities for the system SCR/Flexiable, Risers. Monitor technical performance and review Design Premise, design deliverables and offshore construction manuals throughout all project phases. Review dynamic analyses of the riser system covering transportation, installation and operation phases. Liaise with Company specialists to gather comments to design documentation and ...
- Offshore Construction Engineer- SURF Jobs in Houston, USAPlans, develops, coordinates, and manages on-site construction engineering activities for large, extensive projects. • Manages project engineering and related functions and activities. Includes personnel planning and administration, and work assignments. • Insures project engineering activities comply with company and contract requirements and supports overall construction schedule. • Provides technical support for construction effort, including participation ...
- Subsea Trees Design team Leader Jobs in ShenZhen, ChinaThe candidate should demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. In this role you will integrate and develop product that meet customer/project needs , manage complex issues within functional area(s) of expertise, be involved in planning, and contribute to the overall business technical solusion. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Supervisor (Fabrication) Jobs in Port Klang, MalaysiaAssist Workshop Superintendent on day to day activities in the yard Supervise team of production workers and manage their work schedule Liaise with Work Package Engineer, QA/QC and other departments to ensure construction work progress is on schedule. Ensure safe working environment for all yard personnel Ensure QMS and other authority regulations are followed at the yard Supervision of layout ...
- Senior Subsea Specialist Jobs in Offshore, USAFrontier Drilling, a deepwater drilling contractor headquartered in Houston, TX, has five openings for a Senior Subsea Specialist on the Bully I, our purpose built drillship, currently under construction and capable of ultra-deepwater DP operations worldwide, specifically designed for moored and DP arctic operations. The Senior Subsea Specialist reviews and approves configuration layouts, plans and supervises ...
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UKYou’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels. Fluent spoken and written English is essential, and you should have excellent presentation and Microsoft Office skills. We’ll also expect you to have knowledge of: * Marine engineering, covering basic propulsion systems, cargo transfer systems and outfit equipment * Marine ...
- Project Engineer / Senior Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAct as the interface on a Project Team or IRM vessel campaign for Client and Suppliers / Subcontractor Engineers relating to allocated engineering tasks. Responsible for delivery of allocated engineering tasks in accordance with the Tender Engineering Table (TET) or allocated engineering tasks on a construction project / IRM vessel campaign in accordance with the ...
- Senior Mechanical Technician Jobs in Offshore, InternationalOffshore repair, maintenance and testing of a wide range of fixed and mobile equipment within the relevant asset equipment inventory Onshore construction, preparation, overhaul, repair, maintenance and testing of a wide range of fixed and mobile systems equipment and miscellaneous operational equipment within the relevant asset equipment inventory. Advise and assist other Technicians with technical expertise as ...
- CAD Designer Jobs in Dubai, UAEBe able to create CAD drawings using AutoCAD. General computer skills with company software and network system. Can produce reports or lists to track progress of required project drawings. Has ability to work with plotters and printers thru a network system. Can perform inspections of construction projects to meet requirements of engineering construction drawings. We have ...