Acona Group in short: an international consulting group focused on understanding risk and improving performance
Acona is an international consulting group focused on understanding risk and improving performance. We have three business areas: Business Risk Management Safety and Environment Sustainable Business All our employees are partners and co-owners in the company. We have a policy of recruiting primarily senior staff with real experience – gained across all functions from the front line to strategic management. Clients can therefore expect to develop a relationship with key individuals, rather than an ever-changing junior project team. Our Group philosophy is to put clients’ interests foremost, doing what’s best for them, treating each job as a ‘first’ and avoiding the temptation to sell ‘off the shelf’ consulting products. This is a policy of enlightened self-interest: by declining some opportunities we find that we build clients’ trust, leading to long term relationships and lower marketing costs. We have offices in Stavanger, Oslo, Tromsø, London and Aberdeen and clients in all sectors including retail, leisure, manufacturing, energy, the public and not-for-profit sectors. Our activities range from sharing and managing technical risk on major oil and gas projects through to helping corporations understand the new issues arising from the challenge of sustainable development.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Acona Group careers!
We are located in Stavanger, NORWAY, Europe(North)
Acona Group Products
Acona Group Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in NORWAY
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayControl and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Stavanger
- Senior Engineer – Instrument / Actuated Valves Jobs in Stavanger, Norwaydevelop technical specifications and documentation for procurement of pressure safety valves
- Piping Stress Analysis Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe have an open permanent position as an Piping Stress Analysis Engineer in the business stream "Maintenance, Modifications and Operations North Sea"
- Subsea Intervention Engineers Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayDesign and modification on Subsea Intervention equipment
Top Acona Group Job Positions