BTU – Brønnteknologiutvikling in short: specialise in the design, manufacture and supply of well intervention products.
BTU specialise in the design, manufacture and supply of well intervention products. BTU is based in Trondheim, close to Norway’s key technical university (NTNU). This area is a focal point for research into a variety of technical disciplines. Through its key personnel, the company possesses a niche competence with respect to the design of custom rubber elements reinforced with Kevlar. The first product developed by BTU, the HEB 386 High Expansion Bridge Plug, still commands a unique market position. Since the foundation in 1992, BTU has provided a worldwide market with high quality packer products – both for offshore and onshore applications. BTU has a business partnership with PI Intervention AS in Stavanger for the sale and deployment of the company’s products
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and BTU – Brønnteknologiutvikling careers!
We are located in Trondheim, NORWAY, Europe(North)
BTU – Brønnteknologiutvikling Products
BTU – Brønnteknologiutvikling Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in NORWAY
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayControl and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Trondheim
- MCS ITO Engineering Leader Jobs in Trondheim, NorwayThe Engineering Leader will lead the global subsea ITO Manifold and Connection Systems (MCS) engineering team and coordinate with cross-functional leaders to meet bidding requirements ...
- Senior Engineers – Structural, Pipeline and Risers Jobs in Trondheim, NorwayWe seek experienced engineers who are interested to work within one of the following fields: - Floating offshore Structures - Pipelines and risers
Top BTU – Brønnteknologiutvikling Job Positions