Parker Maritime in short: positioning, bathymetric data acquisition, tidal observations, data processing and production of final charts
Parker Maritime (formerly Scan Maritime/Blom Maritime/Bloms Oppmåling) was established in Stavanger in the early 1970’s to serve the offshore industry with maritime and industrial related surveying services and is now a part of Parker Hannifin Coorp – FCG. Parker Maritime develop unique services and competitive products to meet the high requirements of our clients. Parker Maritime accomplishes this by keeping a highly qualified staff and the best equipment available.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Parker Maritime careers!
We are located in Stavanger, NORWAY, Europe(North)
Parker Maritime Products
Parker Maritime Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in NORWAY
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayControl and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Stavanger
- Senior Engineer – Instrument / Actuated Valves Jobs in Stavanger, Norwaydevelop technical specifications and documentation for procurement of pressure safety valves
- Piping Stress Analysis Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe have an open permanent position as an Piping Stress Analysis Engineer in the business stream "Maintenance, Modifications and Operations North Sea"
- Subsea Intervention Engineers Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayDesign and modification on Subsea Intervention equipment
Top Parker Maritime Job Positions