Easywell AS in short: Enables previously unachievable oil field performance through the invention and practical application of unique downhole technologies
From an attitude that favours simplicity over complexity, to a customer-inclusive approach to R&D – behind Easywell’s unique range of downhole technologies is an equally unique combination of individuals and ideas. Use the menu above to find out everything you need to know about Easywell as an organisation.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Easywell AS careers!
We are located in Stavanger, Norway, Europe(North)
Easywell AS Products
Easywell AS Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Norway
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, Norway We have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, Norway We’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, Norway Control and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Stavanger
- Senior Engineer – Instrument / Actuated Valves Jobs in Stavanger, Norway develop technical specifications and documentation for procurement of pressure safety valves
- Piping Stress Analysis Jobs in Stavanger, Norway We have an open permanent position as an Piping Stress Analysis Engineer in the business stream "Maintenance, Modifications and Operations North Sea"
- Subsea Intervention Engineers Jobs in Stavanger, Norway Design and modification on Subsea Intervention equipment
Top Easywell AS Job Positions