Anzett AS in short: offers design, engineering, fabrication, installation and testing of complete fluid control and fire fighting systems
Anzett was previously a part of the Danish group CW Obel. Beginning of 2003, the company was bought by Global Technology Group AS, who consists of local investors. In May 2008, Anzett and Hitec Products united and Anzett became part of BR Industries. One of the largest growth areas within the offshore market is subsea systems – and this development will be even more apparent within this century. Anzett is also one of the leading suppliers of control systems in this field. The company was one of the first to supply hydraulic power units for ultra deep-water applications.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Anzett AS careers!
We are located in Stavanger, NORWAY, Europe(North)
Anzett AS Products
Anzett AS Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in NORWAY
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, Norway We have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, Norway We’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, Norway Control and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Stavanger
- Senior Engineer – Instrument / Actuated Valves Jobs in Stavanger, Norway develop technical specifications and documentation for procurement of pressure safety valves
- Piping Stress Analysis Jobs in Stavanger, Norway We have an open permanent position as an Piping Stress Analysis Engineer in the business stream "Maintenance, Modifications and Operations North Sea"
- Subsea Intervention Engineers Jobs in Stavanger, Norway Design and modification on Subsea Intervention equipment
Top Anzett AS Job Positions