Odfjell Drilling in short: is a leading drilling, technology and well service company in the North Sea with an increasing international presence
Odfjell Drilling is a leading drilling, technology and well service company in the North Sea with an increasing international presence. Odfjell Drilling has more than 35 years’ of international experience of design, ownership and operational management of semi-submersibles, fixed installations, drillships, jack-ups and modular drilling units in most parts of the world. At the present time the company owns or operates three semi submersible drilling rigs, the DEEPSEA BERGEN, DEEPSEA DELTA and DEEPSEA TRYM offshore Norway. A fourth new 6th generation semi submersible DEEPSEA ATLANTIC will start operations 1st quarter 2009 while the second newbuild DEEPSEA STAVANGER will be delivered in 2010. Besides operations of mobile drilling units, Odfjell Drilling is a major supplier of personnel for drilling and technical operations on 18 fixed and floating production platforms for StatoilHydro, ConocoPhillips and Talisman. Through Odfjell Drilling’s technology and well services divisions, the company also offers extensive technological know-how and a wide range of casing services and tool rentals to the petroleum industry. Building on experience, the company’s more than 2,600 motivated and dedicated employees – whereof approximately 1.900 offshore – have delivered high quality services and have added value to the offshore oil industry for more than 35 years. Odfjell Drilling’s strategy is to focus operations in areas where there is a significant market for all service areas; drilling, well services and engineering.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Odfjell Drilling careers!
We are located in Bergen, NORWAY, Europe(North)
Odfjell Drilling Products
Odfjell Drilling Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in NORWAY
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayControl and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Bergen
- Project Manager Offshore Operations Jobs in Bergen, NorwayKeep updated forecasts and plans for own projects in collaboration with BD/planning department.
- Senior Business Manager Jobs in Bergen, NorwayCost control, invoicing and estimating
- Engineer/Senior Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Bergen, Norwaytechnical responsible of mecahnical equipment in our project
Top Odfjell Drilling Job Positions