Gann Mekaniske AS in short: one of the leading companies within solids control/ mud treatment systems
Gann Mekaniske AS (GM) was established in 1986 and is today one of the leading companies within solids control/ mud treatment systems. GM is a Norwegian company located in the oil capital of Norway, Stavanger. We manufacture equipment in our workshop and you can go straight to the source. Our experience after various projects through many years, enable us to give advice while working closely together with the client. In this way, we will find the best solution for the most efficient mud treatment system, custom built for each client.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Gann Mekaniske AS careers!
We are located in Stavanger, NORWAY, Europe(North)
Gann Mekaniske AS Products
Gann Mekaniske AS Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in NORWAY
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, Norway We have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, Norway We’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, Norway Control and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Stavanger
- Senior Engineer – Instrument / Actuated Valves Jobs in Stavanger, Norway develop technical specifications and documentation for procurement of pressure safety valves
- Piping Stress Analysis Jobs in Stavanger, Norway We have an open permanent position as an Piping Stress Analysis Engineer in the business stream "Maintenance, Modifications and Operations North Sea"
- Subsea Intervention Engineers Jobs in Stavanger, Norway Design and modification on Subsea Intervention equipment
Top Gann Mekaniske AS Job Positions