Hamworthy Pump Ssystems AS in short: Specialises in cargo and ballast pumping systems, both electric deepwell and conventional pump room systems,
Hamworthy is a leading designer, developer and manufacturer of advanced marine fluid handling systems for ships and offshore oil and gas facilities. The company specialises in innovative and often highly customised designs for marine gas handling, pumping and wastewater systems.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Hamworthy Pump Ssystems AS careers!
We are located in Asker, Norway, Europe(North)
Hamworthy Pump Ssystems AS Products
Hamworthy Pump Ssystems AS Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Norway
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayControl and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Asker
- Senior/Specialist Engineer Jobs in Asker, NorwayThis job requires experience with separation technologies in the oil and gas industries
- Manager Project Engineering Jobs in Asker, NorwayManage technical personnel within the project engineering group. Actively contribute to an effective project execution. Upon request, support task force programs.
- Subsea Control Engineer Jobs in Asker, NorwayDevelopment and implementation of systems and algorithms for CPM (Condition and Performance Monitoring)
Top Hamworthy Pump Ssystems AS Job Positions