In depth knowledge of subsea systems, integrity management and intervention processes • Intermediate to expert subsea experience essential • A high level of motivation to achieve the objectives of the business. Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. With a workforce of 80,000 employees, BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future. The Centralised Developments Organisation (CDO) is accountable for the line delivery of E&P’s global portfolio of over 45 major projects. CDO has 4 key roles: - Integration, with overall accountability for FM delivery from the beginning of project appraisal to first production, - Optimisation, with a focus on selecting the right development concepts, leveraging standardization, segment scale and learning, - Execution, continuously improving efficiency with rigorous performance management, - Advice, to inform segment portfolio decisions
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as West Nile Delta Subsea Operations Engineer in London, UK, Europe vacant at BP UK. The job opening is in the Engineering and Field department at BP Europe where you will be an important team member. The role will be based out of Sunbury, however working on a daily basis in subsea design office, (currently Genesis) in central London. Transfer to Egypt around 2013
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact BP, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
West Nile Delta Subsea Operations Engineer Jobs
- West Nile Delta Subsea Operations Engineer Jobs in London, UKIn depth knowledge of subsea systems, integrity management and intervention processes • Intermediate to expert subsea experience essential • A high level of motivation to achieve the objectives of the business. Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly ...
- Geophysicist Jobs in Sunbury, UKTo be considered for the role of geophysicist, applicants must have:- Relevant experience in oil/gas industry- Experience in exploration, appraisal or development Geophysics – Ability to work with a variety of geophysical datasets including 2D and 3D seismic as well as borehole geophysical data.- Experience in exploration, appraisal or development geophysics – Deep workstation interpretation ...
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe Senior Geomechanics Specialist provides industry leading domain expertise in: • geomechanics-related technical leadership and assurance • understanding and practical implementation of wellbore stability prediction and real-time support • applying reservoir-geomechanics in the areas of in-situ stress determination, compaction, and overburden subsidence • supporting BP’s Drilling and Completions Research & Development programs • production related activities such as sand ...
- Well Services Subsector Lead – Procurement Jobs in Houston, USABP E&P Global Procurement & Supply Chain Management (PSCM) is responsible for working with Strategic Performance Units (SPUs) and other functional groups to maximize value delivered from expenditures with third parties. PSCM provides procurement and supply chain management for oil and natural gas exploration, development and production and related transportation and processing activities. The PSCM ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice. Understand clients’ needs; identify and address design parameters and problems; develop and implement innovative solutions. Independently evaluate, organise and prioritise work for self and others. Undertake responsibility for production of deliverables, which may include engineering support ...
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalBG Group is a fast growing organisation. We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets. We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the areas listed below. Experience gained in a Service Company or Operator Environment is equally valued. ...
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UKYou’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels. Fluent spoken and written English is essential, and you should have excellent presentation and Microsoft Office skills. We’ll also expect you to have knowledge of: * Marine engineering, covering basic propulsion systems, cargo transfer systems and outfit equipment * Marine ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in London
- Metocean Manager Jobs in London, UKThe Metocean Studies department has been providing advice and consultancy for over 30 years and continues to fulfill a valuable and expanding role both within the Noble Denton Group and dealing directly with commercial clients. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced person to join the Metocean Studies Department with a view to assuming a management ...
- Pipeline Engineer Jobs in London, UKIn this role you will be required to perform a varied number of activities related to all aspects of subsea pipelines design for subsea field development and pipeline systems which includes: • Subsea system engineering • Concept and feasibility studies • FEED • Detail design • Rigid, Steel Catenary and flexible risers • Large diameter long distance trunklines • Ultradeep gas transmission ...
- Senior Subsea Pipeline Engineer Jobs in London, UKIn this role you will be required to perform a varied number of activities related to all aspects of subsea pipelines design for subsea field development and pipeline systems which includes: Subsea system engineering, Concept and feasibility studies, FEED, Detail design, Rigid, Steel Catenary and flexible risersWe have a vacant oil and gas industry position ...
West Nile Delta Subsea Operations Engineer Related Positions
- SWT Jobs
- Service Supervisor Jobs
- Well Site Technician Jobs
- Surface Data Jobs
- Fluids Specialist Jobs
- Coiled Tubing Equipment Operator Jobs
- Electric Wireline Jobs
- Field Operator Jobs
- Surface Well Testing Jobs
- Mud Assistant Jobs
- Fishing Tool Supervisor Jobs
- Oilfield Sales Jobs
- Field Technician Jobs
- Field Supervisor Jobs
- Valves Jobs
- Fishing Operations Jobs
- Coil Tubing Supervisor Jobs
- Wireline Sales Jobs
- Offshore Surveyor Jobs
- Rotating Equipment Jobs