As a Project Engineer, you’ll work as part of a multi-discipline team engaged in major shipbuilding projects for Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) carriers and offshore units such as FSU/FPSOs and FSRU. You’ll possess sound technical and operational knowledge of marine engineering practice in both steam and diesel propulsion plants, particularly as it relates to LNG carriers. We’ll also expect you to be involved in the preparation of outline technical specifications, and participate in the evaluation of bids, design development processes, plan approval and visits to shipyards during construction and commissioning. In addition to these responsibilities, this role may offer opportunities for extended assignments to shipyards in a site managerial role.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Project Engineer in London, UK, Europe vacant at Shell UK. The job opening is in the Engineering and Project department at Shell Europe where you will be an important team member. We’re currently looking to recruit a Project Engineer to join us in London.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Shell, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Project Engineer Jobs
- ROV Supervisors Jobs in Offshore, Australia Day to day supervision of the i-Tech resource operating on work site. * When acting as the senior i-Tech representative offshore, maintaining communications with the clients offshore representative and project engineer. * Execution of the i-Tech operations and ensuring its timely completion in accordance with the relevant proposal and ...
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Aker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Riser Engineer Jobs in America, Houston Manage the contractor with respect to all pipeline activities for the system SCR/Flexiable, Risers. Monitor technical performance and review Design Premise, design deliverables and offshore construction manuals throughout all project phases. Review dynamic analyses of the riser system covering transportation, installation and operation phases. Liaise with Company specialists to gather comments to design documentation and ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, Malaysia Responsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
- Senior Structural Engineer Jobs in Sarawak, Malaysia Responsible for ensuring the integrity of the design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil and gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of the existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges and miscellaneous structures) * Set structural basis for design and ...
- Technical Support – Subsurface Jobs in Sichuan, China Responsibilities : * Data management focal point, preparing and uploading data and files to data storage systems; * Preparing well files, e.g. the full history of a well from drilling to the actual status; * Prepare basic evaluations such as: + Geological data compilation, formation tops and bases + Basic mapping or modelling + Reservoir engineering, i.e. basic material balancing analysis ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UK Provide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice. Understand clients’ needs; identify and address design parameters and problems; develop and implement innovative solutions. Independently evaluate, organise and prioritise work for self and others. Undertake responsibility for production of deliverables, which may include engineering support ...
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, International BG Group is a fast growing organisation. We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets. We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the areas listed below. Experience gained in a Service Company or Operator Environment is equally valued. ...
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UK You’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels. Fluent spoken and written English is essential, and you should have excellent presentation and Microsoft Office skills. We’ll also expect you to have knowledge of: * Marine engineering, covering basic propulsion systems, cargo transfer systems and outfit equipment * Marine ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in London
- Metocean Manager Jobs in London, UK The Metocean Studies department has been providing advice and consultancy for over 30 years and continues to fulfill a valuable and expanding role both within the Noble Denton Group and dealing directly with commercial clients. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced person to join the Metocean Studies Department with a view to assuming a management ...
- Pipeline Engineer Jobs in London, UK In this role you will be required to perform a varied number of activities related to all aspects of subsea pipelines design for subsea field development and pipeline systems which includes: • Subsea system engineering • Concept and feasibility studies • FEED • Detail design • Rigid, Steel Catenary and flexible risers • Large diameter long distance trunklines • Ultradeep gas transmission ...
- Senior Subsea Pipeline Engineer Jobs in London, UK In this role you will be required to perform a varied number of activities related to all aspects of subsea pipelines design for subsea field development and pipeline systems which includes: Subsea system engineering, Concept and feasibility studies, FEED, Detail design, Rigid, Steel Catenary and flexible risers We have a vacant oil and gas industry position ...
Project Engineer Related Positions
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- Project Accountant Jobs
- Project Coordinator Jobs
- Project Controls Manager Jobs
- Project Planner Jobs
- Electrical Project Manager Jobs
- Chemical Project Engineer Jobs
- Project Management Consultant Jobs
- Project Services Director Jobs
- Construction Project Engineer Jobs
- Construction Project Manager Jobs
- Project Services Manager Jobs
- Process Project Engineer Jobs
- Project Control Specialist Jobs
- Drilling Project Manager Jobs
- Project Management Coordinator Jobs
- Microsoft Project Jobs
- Project Director Jobs
- Project Execution Jobs
- Project Governance Jobs