Geospace Engineering Resources International L.P. in short: leader in the seismic instrument and equipment business design, manufacture and deploy seismic instrumentation, reservoir monitoring, cable/umbilical and thermal imaging solutions
OYO Geospace believes in limitless possibilities. A leader in the seismic instrument and equipment business since 1980, Geospace Engineering Resources design, manufacture and deploy seismic instrumentation, reservoir monitoring, cable/umbilical and thermal imaging solutions through our four integrated component companies: Geospace Technologies, Geospace Engineering Resources International (GERI), Geospace Offshore and OYO Instruments. OYO Geospace is headquartered in Houston, Texas. Our international offices are located in Canada, China, Russia, and the United Kingdom. International manufacturing facilities are located in Canada and Russia. Our common stock trades on the NASDAQ National Market under the symbol “OYOG.”
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Geospace Engineering Resources International L.P. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Geospace Engineering Resources International L.P. Products
Geospace Engineering Resources International L.P. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Geospace Engineering Resources International L.P. Job Positions