DNO in short: development of smaller petroleum fields
Det Norske Oljeselskap AS (DNO) was established i 1971 to participate in the upstream activity on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. DNO was listed at the Norwegian Stock Exchange and DNO acquired licenses primarily in Norway supplemented with some international activities. In 1992 DNO sold all of its Norwegian licenses and kept only a few licenses in United Kingdom. The following years the company was operating more as an investment company than an oil company. In 1996 a new principal owner changed the company´s strategy into extended production from mature oil fields and development of smaller oil fields – both being outside the scope and focus of the larger oil companies. In 1997 DNO became the Operator of the Heather Field on UKCS, which is the first operatorship in the company´s history.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and DNO careers!
We are located in Oslo, NORWAY, Europe(North)
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in NORWAY
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, Norway We have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, Norway We’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, Norway Control and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Oslo
- Project Procurement Lead Jobs in Oslo, Norway Commercial responsible for procurement of equipment and services to projects, all in accordance with Company procedures and values
- Petroleum Engineer Jobs in Oslo, Norway To be successful you must understand the business opportunities in the field of CO2 storage, and also engage in developing DNV’s services, enabling safe and ...
- Process Engineer Jobs in Oslo, Norway As part of our team, you will work across disciplines in a highly innovative and technical environment, being part of a unit under continuous development ...
Top DNO Job Positions