Production of facility screening, project design basis and front end engineering design deliverables for capital investment projects typically in the range of $3M to $70M. This will include preparation of Heat and Material Balances, existing equipment design checks and new equipment design specification (reactors, fractionation towers, heat exchangers, rotating equipment, fired heaters, safety systems, hydraulic balances), specification of materials of construction (in conjunction with mechanical and materials specialists), specification of control systems & emergency instrumentation philosophies;
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Process Design Engineer in London, UK, Europe vacant at Exxon Mobil UK. The job opening is in the Engineering and Process department at Exxon Mobil Europe where you will be an important team member. Production of facility screening, project design basis and front end engineering design deliverables for capital investment projects
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Exxon Mobil, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Process Design Engineer Jobs
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayWork Tasks and areas of responsibility: * Design of control and monitoring systems for subsea process systems as well as for pumps, compressors and separators * Development and implementation of all electric subsea control system * Specification and sizing of process control loops and control components ...
- Quality Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAUnder general direction, the Quality Engineer will perform a variety of highly technical tasks and project management duties to expand the company’s production and manufacturing process capabilities. It also maintains supervisory responsibilities for the design, control and calibration of test fixtures, harness boards, jigs, testing/tooling equipment and documented work instructions. Responsible for the initial ...
Exxon Mobil Jobs
- Process Design Engineer Jobs in London, UKProduction of facility screening, project design basis and front end engineering design deliverables for capital investment projects typically in the range of $3M to $70M. This will include preparation of Heat and Material Balances, existing equipment design checks and new equipment design specification (reactors, fractionation towers, heat exchangers, rotating equipment, fired heaters, safety systems, hydraulic ...
- Materials Manager Jobs in Luanda, AngolaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to the ...
- Instrument & Control Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProfessional I&C engineer responsible for operations support, troubleshooting, I&C integrity program management and I&C project scoping/support on ExxonMobils North Sea assets. Job description: For assigned assets, provide operations personnel with single point contact for all I&C related engineering issues. Provide technical recommendations/proposals to resolve I&C issues. Provide hands on engineering support to troubleshoot, improve plant stability and optimise performance. Initiate ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice. Understand clients’ needs; identify and address design parameters and problems; develop and implement innovative solutions. Independently evaluate, organise and prioritise work for self and others. Undertake responsibility for production of deliverables, which may include engineering support ...
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalBG Group is a fast growing organisation. We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets. We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the areas listed below. Experience gained in a Service Company or Operator Environment is equally valued. ...
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UKYou’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels. Fluent spoken and written English is essential, and you should have excellent presentation and Microsoft Office skills. We’ll also expect you to have knowledge of: * Marine engineering, covering basic propulsion systems, cargo transfer systems and outfit equipment * Marine ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in London
- Metocean Manager Jobs in London, UKThe Metocean Studies department has been providing advice and consultancy for over 30 years and continues to fulfill a valuable and expanding role both within the Noble Denton Group and dealing directly with commercial clients. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced person to join the Metocean Studies Department with a view to assuming a management ...
- Pipeline Engineer Jobs in London, UKIn this role you will be required to perform a varied number of activities related to all aspects of subsea pipelines design for subsea field development and pipeline systems which includes: • Subsea system engineering • Concept and feasibility studies • FEED • Detail design • Rigid, Steel Catenary and flexible risers • Large diameter long distance trunklines • Ultradeep gas transmission ...
- Senior Subsea Pipeline Engineer Jobs in London, UKIn this role you will be required to perform a varied number of activities related to all aspects of subsea pipelines design for subsea field development and pipeline systems which includes: Subsea system engineering, Concept and feasibility studies, FEED, Detail design, Rigid, Steel Catenary and flexible risers We have a vacant oil and gas industry position ...
Process Design Engineer Related Positions
- Commissioning Process Jobs
- Process Safety Management Jobs
- Gas Plant Process Operator Jobs
- Statistical Process Control Jobs
- Process Supervisor Jobs
- Process Control System Jobs
- Process Safety Jobs
- Chemical Process Technician Jobs
- Process Instructor Jobs
- Gas Processing Plant Operator Jobs
- Process Project Engineer Jobs
- Process Chemical Engineer Jobs
- LNG Process Engineer Jobs
- Data Processing Jobs
- Process Safety Engineering Jobs
- Process Control Engineer Jobs
- Process Engineer Refinery Jobs
- Chemical Process Engineer Jobs
- Process Controls Engineer Jobs
- Gas Processing Engineer Jobs