Society for Underwater Technology in short: multi-disciplinary learned society for underwater technology, ocean science and offshore engineering.
The SUT was founded to promote the further understanding of the underwater environment and to encourage: Cross-fertilisation and dissemination of ideas, experience and information between workers in academic research, applied research and technology, industry and government. Development of techniques and tools to explore, study and exploit the oceans. Proper economic and sociological usage of resources in and beneath the oceans. Further education of scientists and technologists to maintain high standards in marine science and technology and interests. The SUT considers all aspects of technology applied to: Diving technology and physiology Submersible design and operation Naval Architecture Underwater Acoustics Subsea Systems Geology Geophysics Marine resource exploitation Oceanography Environmental studies Pollution Marine Biology.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Society for Underwater Technology careers!
We are located in London, UK, Europe(North)
Society for Underwater Technology Products
Society for Underwater Technology Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice.
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalWe have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UKYou’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in London
- Metocean Manager Jobs in London, UKA vacancy has arisen for an experienced person to join the Metocean Studies Department with a view to assuming a management position in about 6 ...
- Pipeline Engineer Jobs in London, UKactivities related to all aspects of subsea pipelines design for subsea field development and pipeline systems
- Senior Subsea Pipeline Engineer Jobs in London, UKperform a varied number of activities related to all aspects of subsea pipelines design for subsea field development and pipeline systems
Top Society for Underwater Technology Job Positions