BPP-TECH in short: provides a specialist range of engineering expertise, products and services to the offshore oil and gas industry
The areas we have applied our knowledge and experience successfully include:
• procurement support, production advice & client representation
• analysis and review of subsea architecture including flexible pipes, risers, umbilicals, power cables, flowlines and moorings
• concept and feasibility studies for floating offshore systems including the vessel, moorings, risers and offloading equipment
• insured risk and failure analysis
• product development for new offshore applications
• joint industry projects (JIP)
• offshore monitoring and instrumentation applications
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and BPP-TECH careers!
We are located in London, UK, Europe(North)
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UK Provide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice.
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, International We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UK You’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in London
- Metocean Manager Jobs in London, UK A vacancy has arisen for an experienced person to join the Metocean Studies Department with a view to assuming a management position in about 6 ...
- Pipeline Engineer Jobs in London, UK activities related to all aspects of subsea pipelines design for subsea field development and pipeline systems
- Senior Subsea Pipeline Engineer Jobs in London, UK perform a varied number of activities related to all aspects of subsea pipelines design for subsea field development and pipeline systems
Top BPP-TECH Job Positions