High Paying Jobs in San Diego
List of Oil and Gas Jobs in San Diego, United States
Jobs in United States
- Ballast Control Operator Jobs in Offshore, InternationalOperates ballast control system on a semi-submersible drilling rig to maintain the required stability of the vessel
- Fabrication Site Project Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe Fabrication Site Project Engineer reports to the Site Engineering Manager and is responsible for the interpretation of engineering requirements on the fabrication site
- External Auditor Jobs in Lagos, NigeriaGE OIl & Gas are seeking auditors who would be in the CAS programme for two years, where they would get intensive financial technical training ...
- Oiler Jobs in Offshore, InternationalAssist with preventative maintenance and ensure the safe operation of the rig; assist Mechanic when necessary.
- Field Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotlandto provide product development, reliability and engineering technical support to Operations and Sales for the Smith Drilling and Evaluation team.
- Fabrication Site Engineering Manager Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe Fabrication Site Engineering Manager is reports to the Fabrication Manager with dotted line reporting back to the MCS Engineering Manager and is responsible for ...
- List of Oil and Gas Jobs in Los Angeles United StatesHigh Paying Jobs in Los Angeles List of Oil and Gas Jobs in Los Angeles, United States Jobs in United States Oil and Gas Companies in Los Angeles, ...
- Field Engineer – USA (2010 New Grad Opportunity) Jobs in Houston, USA2010 New Graduate – Entry Level Field Engineer Opportunities – United States
Oil and Gas Companies in San Diego, United States
- Teledyne ImpulseTeledyne Impulse has supplied the underwater industry with the highest quality connectors and cable assemblies since 1978. We are now a world leader in the design ...
- Remote Ocean Systemsdesign and manufacturing of reliable, high-tech equipment and systems for the most severe oceanographic environments
- Deepsea Power & Lightsstandard products are rigorously designed to perform in the harsh marine environment, from wet/dry surface applications to full ocean depth deployments
- PEPCON Systemssystems for the control of noxious odors, the chlorination of sewage effluents, and the treatment of seawater to control the growth of marine organisms.
- Sidus Solutions, Inc.specialized closed circuit cameras and video for subsea
- InterOcean systems incoceanographic and environmental equipment and systems
- SeaBotix Inc.is the leading manufacturer of the MiniROV system LBV and revolutionary hybrid ROV/Crawler
Companies in United States
- AMEC Black & McDonaldelectrical, mechanical, utility, and maintenance
- Devon Energyindependent oil and gas exploration services and producer
- Anadarko Petroleumone of the largest independent crude oil and natural gas exploration and production companies
- Scientific Technologiesmachine safeguarding products in the United States and is recognized throughout the world for its superior products and services
- Gaumer Process Heaterssupplier of electric industrial heaters, heating systems, and controls to the process industries
- Willbros Group Incstructural, engineering and construction company
- Coordinated Equipment Companytesting services, used equipment and wire rope products to the maritime, petroleum, aerospace, construction
- Murphy Oil Corporationoil and gas exploration and production
- ATCO Structures Inc.supplier of manufactured shelter products
- Parker Drillingdrilling and rental tool services