As a global leader in oilfield services, our drilling, evaluation, completion and production technologies consistently achieve superior results. We lower costs, reduce risk, improve productivity and ultimately increase recovery, advancing reservoir performance for our customers. We achieve this by combining the best our people have to offer with the best technology available – right across the globe. Field Engineers work on delivering frontline technical services and solutions to our customers across any one of Baker Hughes’ drilling, evaluation, completion and production technologies. From fulfilling engineering and sales support roles, to performing and leading land and sea well-site operations, the job is physically and mentally demanding. While challenging, it provides the foundational stages of a career within the company, and builds the necessary knowledge, business and leadership skills to positions of increasing responsibility within the company in operational, engineering, or business support functions. We’ll provide you with all the training and resources you’ll need to meet the challenges ahead. Not to mention every opportunity to move onwards and upwards within any business area of the company – and the support network you need to do so. Ours is an empowering, collaborative environment, we take responsibility for our success and we share knowledge and ideas. So for every success you have, we want you to be able to say ‘I did it together…’ In addition to a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Science, or Applied Science, you’ll need to be a proactive individual with excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills, as well as have the flexibility to relocate. So, if you’re fluent in English and relish the adventure and camaraderie our 24-hour, 365-day, outdoor work environment can offer, we’d like to hear from you. For this position, we are currently seeking candidates who have permanent work authorization in the US. If you do not have current eligibility to work in the US, then please follow the link below and explore one of the many other opportunities that we have to offer in other locations that you may be eligible for.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Field Engineer – USA (2010 New Grad Opportunity) in Houston, USA, America vacant at Baker Hughes USA. The job opening is in the Engineering and Field department at Baker Hughes America where you will be an important team member. 2010 New Graduate – Entry Level Field Engineer Opportunities – United States
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Field Engineer – USA (2010 New Grad Opportunity) Jobs
- Field Engineer – USA (2010 New Grad Opportunity) Jobs in Houston, USAAs a global leader in oilfield services, our drilling, evaluation, completion and production technologies consistently achieve superior results. We lower costs, reduce risk, improve productivity and ultimately increase recovery, advancing reservoir performance for our customers. We achieve this by combining the best our people have to offer with the best technology available – right across ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProvide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, OmanSupervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking, to develop and make substantial contributions to an operated exploration and appraisal program focused on high impact prospect generation in frontier regions of the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. A range of positions are available depending on level of experience. Highly qualified candidates ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAThe SURF Project Engineer position requires a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines. The individual will plan, coordinate, execute and functionally direct important engineering assignments, and also provide guidance to junior engineers on various engineering tasks.We have a vacant oil and ...
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe Senior Geomechanics Specialist provides industry leading domain expertise in: • geomechanics-related technical leadership and assurance • understanding and practical implementation of wellbore stability prediction and real-time support • applying reservoir-geomechanics in the areas of in-situ stress determination, compaction, and overburden subsidence • supporting BP’s Drilling and Completions Research & Development programs • production related activities such as sand ...
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems, simple structural design, shipyard/subcontractors specifications, equipment selection and interfacing with other disciplines in the department as needed. If needed, the successful candidate will work with outside engineering firms to obtain detailed designs ...
Field Engineer – USA (2010 New Grad Opportunity) Related Positions
- SWT Jobs
- Service Supervisor Jobs
- Well Site Technician Jobs
- Surface Data Jobs
- Fluids Specialist Jobs
- Coiled Tubing Equipment Operator Jobs
- Electric Wireline Jobs
- Field Operator Jobs
- Surface Well Testing Jobs
- Mud Assistant Jobs
- Fishing Tool Supervisor Jobs
- Oilfield Sales Jobs
- Field Technician Jobs
- Field Supervisor Jobs
- Valves Jobs
- Fishing Operations Jobs
- Coil Tubing Supervisor Jobs
- Wireline Sales Jobs
- Offshore Surveyor Jobs
- Rotating Equipment Jobs