With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry.
All we need is you.
GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity.
Due to the growth and expansion of our business, we are looking for talented people who want to make a difference.
The Fabrication Site Engineering Manager is reports to the Fabrication Manager with dotted line reporting back to the MCS Engineering Manager and is responsible for the interpretation of engineering requirements on the fabrication site.
Essential Responsibilities:· 1 Support the Fabrication Manager to achieve the scheduled delivery by providing on site engineering resource and being the engineering link back to Sandvika. 2 Technical leadership of fabrication team and Supervision of Project Engineer, Tubing Supervisors, Site Quality Engineers, and Original Equipment Manufactures representatives. 3 Support the local implementation of Project Execution Plan and Implement execution of scope of work as defined in Project Statement of Work and Job Descriptions 4 Commit to operating rhythm promoting communication of relevant issues to other team members, Company and stakeholders. 5 Ensure accurate recording of meetings maintaining current and accurate records of all actions outstanding using the Sharepoint actions log. 6 Be aware and ensure Completion of Non-Disclosure Agreement prior to sharing proprietary information with ExxonMobil 7 Produce monthly KPIs for customer and internal reporting 8 Ensure holiday calendars are maintained – report on approaching backlogs 9 Support the Fabrication Site Mobilization, Execution Plan, Angolan Fabrication Site Plans and Procedures, 10 Be aware of Engineering Plans and Procedures, Documentation Procedures, Communication plan and the requirements within these. 11 Ensure SRT Procedures and Punch List Closure (Angola) follow thru’ 12 Completion of Completion Certificates after SRT/Inspection and Punch Closure 13 Ensure implementation preservation requirements for delivered equipment 14 Ensure on site execution of Test Procedures and FATs 15 Support SIT Management and completion of SIT Procedure execution and SIT Deliverables 16 Document deliverables per MDR 17 Record System-Level Major Changes and Sub-System Level Major Changes (Cost/Schedule/Technical/Interface Impact) and alert need for change proposals 18 System-Level Minor Changes (No external impact) Sub-System Minor Changes (No external impact) 19 Ensure Implementation of Project Quality Plan 20 Ensure Major GRR (With delivered equipment impact) are recorded and alerted to EPC and disposition sought from CoE 21 Disposition Minor GRR (No delivered equipment impact) on site and record 22 Commit to VG Drug & Alcohol Policy 23 Support Onshore Rigging, Loadout & Seafastening Planning 24 Schedule and prioritise on site engineering to support completion per milestones plan and Company scheduled dates 25 Ensure details of As Built equipment gathered and fed back to Sandvika for inclusion final documentation package post start-up 26 Support the Project Lessons Learned database on Sharepoint and provide input during execution
Qualifications/Requirements 1. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering 2. 3 years relevant work experience 3. 2 years project management and/or people leadership experience 4. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States full-time 5. Must be willing to work in Angola full-time 6. Must submit application for employment through gecareers.com (or COS if internal) to be considered 7. Must be 18 years of age or older 8. Must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process 9. Must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including for example, verification of your past employment, criminal history, and educational background
Desired Characteristics 1. Masters or PhD in Engineering 2. 7 years relevant industrial experience 3. Proven ability to work cross-functionally 4. Demonstrated project leadership and/or people management skills 5. Demonstrated supplier and manufacturing interface skills 6. Proven mentoring and coaching abilities; demonstrated ability to motivate & inspire others 7. Excellent communication, influencing skills and ability to gain buy-in for initiatives 8. Proven LEAN skills 9. Demonstrated ability to deliver results while working on multiple projects simultaneously, balancing resources, timing and quality of outcomes 10. Demonstrated problem-solving and leadership skills
We look forward to hearing from you! GE Oil & Gas
An equal opportunity employer.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Fabrication Site Engineering Manager in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Baker Hughes Angola. The job opening is in the Management and Construction department at Baker Hughes Africa where you will be an important team member. The Fabrication Site Engineering Manager is reports to the Fabrication Manager with dotted line reporting back to the MCS Engineering Manager and is responsible for the interpretation of engineering requirements on the fabrication site
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Fabrication Site Engineering Manager Jobs
- Project Planner Jobs in Luanda, AngolaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Fabrication Site Project Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to the ...
- Fabrication Site Engineering Manager Jobs in Luanda, AngolaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProvide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, OmanSupervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Angola
- Drilling Section Leader, Drillships Jobs in Offshore, Angolahe Drilling Section Leader’s main functions include but are not limited to: a) Ensure operation of the drilling unit are planned and executed in a safe and proper manner according to the drilling program. b) Responsible for a clean and tidy area of responsibility. c) Develop and maintain good working relations with other departmental managers, operator’s representatives onboard, ...
- Safety Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe candidate must have great experience with oil industry safety issues, in particular the area of offshore oil wells drilling. International work experience is a must.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Safety Engineer in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Sonangol Angola. The job opening is in the Oil and HSE department at ...
- i-field Support Engineer Jobs in Malongo, AngolaProvides technical support and expertise to end users on all integrated field related issues. This support includes use of IPM and other Petroleum engineering applications use of SmartSignal and other Machinery type applications, interface with end users and Corporate technical resources to ensure customer satisfaction. Successful deployment and long term sustainability of i-field solutions will ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Luanda
- Senior Geoscientist – Petrophysics Jobs in Luanda, AngolaSupport Sales, Business Development and up sell of LWD products and services. Liaise with clients for acquisition planning, petrophysical and technical support In conjunction with clients, work data to develop application Provide direction for a small team of Junior Log Analysts to undertake processing jobs, data delivery and data archival serviceWe have a vacant oil and gas industry ...
- Drilling & Workover Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe candidates applying for this position must have great experience in offshore oil well drilling and workover. They must have international work experience, college degree and have more than fifteen years of hands on experience.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Drilling & Workover Engineer in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Sonangol Angola. ...
- Project Controller Angola Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe position holds the responsibility for maintaining a financial update of all projects Control and verify allocations for cost and income accruals Tender work and follow up existing contracts Assist project managers and rig coordinators with project registration Assist project managers and rig coordinators with activity structure Assist project managers and rig coordinators with budgeting Internal ...
Fabrication Site Engineering Manager Related Positions
- Contract Coordinator Jobs
- Area Construction Manager Jobs
- Estimator Jobs
- Forecasting Jobs
- Bid Manager Jobs
- Materials Specialist Jobs
- Category Management Jobs
- Commissioning Process Jobs
- Contracts Manager Jobs
- Category Analyst Jobs
- Earned Value Jobs
- Instrumentation Commissioning Jobs
- Construction Quality Control Manager Jobs
- Civil Construction Manager Jobs
- Project Controls Manager Jobs
- Project Planner Jobs
- Material Procurement Jobs
- Commercial Contract Jobs
- Project Management Consultant Jobs
- Industrial Construction Jobs