Coordinated Equipment Company in short: testing services, used equipment and wire rope products to the maritime, petroleum, aerospace, construction
Coordinated Equipment Company has provided, testing services, used equipment and wire rope products to the maritime, petroleum, aerospace, construction, aviation and oceanography industries the world over. We have testing facilities at our San Leandro, Ca. and Ventura Ca. Locations also. Early in our history, we established the policy of functional and strength testing of wire rope assemblies fabricated at our plant. This led to a continual process of expansion of the facilities required for this purpose. Coordinated Equipment Company not only test our own products, but also provide major testing services for a wide range of industrial purposes. Coordinated Equipment Company believe that our test facilities merit the consideration of anyone who develops, manufactures, or utilizes equipment or materials which require testing. Coordinated Equipment Company have participated in numerous testing projects with research teams from major industries and government. Many of these projects have required unique preparation and fabrication. Coordinated Equipment Company are experienced and flexible in developing specially designed tests, and can apply loads from ounces to millions of pounds through precisely controlled application of tensile a compressive loading. Our facilities are equipped with both vertical and horizontal adjustable test beds.Coordinated Equipment Company have been able to perform unprecedented tests due to our load capacity, size of tension, compression and flexure specimens that we can handle. Coordinated Equipment Company are an approved testing laboratory, being accredited by the United States Deportment of Labor; Bureau of Labor Standards, Occupational Safety and Health Administration. In addition, certain facilities utilize instrumentation developed by Coordinated Equipment, using state of the art interfaces to facilitate computerized data gathering of the highest calibre.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Coordinated Equipment Company careers!
We are located in Wilmington, USA, America(North)
Coordinated Equipment Company Products
Coordinated Equipment Company Vacancies
- Toolpusher/OIM Jobs in Offshore, AustraliaManages the operation of the rig either directly or indirectly through key supervisors in line with the Company’s policies and procedures and in accordance with ...
- Rig Maintenance Supervisor Jobs in Offshore, Offshore2 years experience as Mechanic, Electrician, Subsea Engineer or ET
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Wilmington
Top Coordinated Equipment Company Job Positions