Gaumer Process Heaters in short: supplier of electric industrial heaters, heating systems, and controls to the process industries
Gaumer Process Heaters, Systems, & Controls was founded in 1962 by John F. Gaumer. The Gaumer Company started as a Sales Organization selling only Chromalox products. The Company was reorganized in 1974, by Jack McClanahan, and soon became the largest distributor of Process Electric Heaters in the Southwest region of the United States. By 1982, Gaumer had expanded its services throughout the United States and had begun to develop its own line of Process Heaters, Process Heating Systems, and Process Control Assemblies. These products were all designed and manufactured at Gaumer’s plant in Houston, Texas. Soon after, a Process Heater Repair Department was established which quickly became a popular division with customers. Over the last 20 years, the Company has continued to expand its manufacturing and marketing capabilities which now boast Worldwide coverage through a select Manufacturer’s Representative network. Gaumer’s product line has grown to 40,000+ standard products manufactured from a multi-million dollar inventory. During the last five years, the Company established an innovative Customer Care Division to assist with customers’ equipment installations and provide worldwide customer service. In 2000, Gaumer officially designated its Engineering & Design Division as the Company’s sixth official division. During 2002, Gaumer expanded its electronic support capabilities with the launch of a Website supporting eCommerce purchase of all products, online order status and tracking, and the industry’s leading competitor crossover. Gaumer’s future goals include expansion of all of the Company’s Divisions through internal growth and/or acquisitions of related companies in the Process Industry. On behalf of all of our employees, we are eager to listen to all ideas from others and welcome any input.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Gaumer Process Heaters careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Gaumer Process Heaters Products
Gaumer Process Heaters Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Gaumer Process Heaters Job Positions