Responsible for organizing and supervising all the repair and maintenance work related to hydraulic power units and hydraulic equipment/systems in the drilling areas. Essential Functions: 1. Responsible for ensuring that all lifting appliances used in area of responsibility are certified and in good order at all times. 2. Responsible for ensuring that Safe Job Analysis, etc. are being carried in accordance with the requirement in relevant management system (within his area of responsibility). 3. Carry out corrective maintenance as required, whereby all preventative and corrective maintenance work shall be reported to the Toolpusher. 4. Develop and maintain good working relations within the crew and towards other departments and service companies. 5. Must actively take part in safety meetings and other meetings 6. Must be familiar with applicable procedures and checklists covering critical operations within area of responsibility as well as safety routines and procedures. 7. Observe to uncover any unsatisfactory conditions (nonconformities, undesirable incidents and improvement proposals) and immediately report these to supervisor. 8. Must keep area of responsibility clean and tidy at all times
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Mechanical Technician in Offshore, Brazil, America vacant at Seadrill Brazil. The job opening is in the Drilling and Mechanic department at Seadrill America where you will be an important team member. Responsible for organizing and supervising all the repair and maintenance work related to hydraulic power units and hydraulic equipment/systems in the drilling areas.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Seadrill, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Mechanical Technician Jobs
- ROV Supervisor Jobs in Houston, USAThe ROV Supervisor is responsible for the safety of the ROV, Tooling and system related third party personnel. The incumbent is responsible for organizing and managing the project team, effective handling of operations and emergency situations. Ability to oversee the tasks of both the Mechanical and Electrical Technician positions. Training new personnel as necessary and also ...
- Senior Mechanical Technician Jobs in Offshore, InternationalOffshore repair, maintenance and testing of a wide range of fixed and mobile equipment within the relevant asset equipment inventory Onshore construction, preparation, overhaul, repair, maintenance and testing of a wide range of fixed and mobile systems equipment and miscellaneous operational equipment within the relevant asset equipment inventory. Advise and assist other Technicians with technical expertise as ...
- Offshore Equipment Crane Engineer / Hydraulic Technician Jobs in Offshore, InternationalFor these positions we are looking for candidates with relevant offshore experience: You have clear and effective oral and written communications skills in English language. Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering Extensive experience in Hydraulics required Experience in Crane maintenance preferred Experience with Planned Maintenance Systems Valid offshore survival/medical certificates A good knowledge of relevant safety requirements We have a vacant oil ...
- Sr. Mechanical Technician in Brazil Jobs in Offshore, BrazilResponsible for the repair and maintenance of hydraulic equipment in the drilling areas. Candidates interested in working internationally in Brazil are encouraged to apply. Position general responsibility: Responsible for organizing and supervising all the repair and maintenance work related to hydraulic power units and hydraulic equipment/systems in the drilling areas. 1) Make sure he is familiar with applicable ...
- Driller Jobs in Offshore, InternationalArea(s) of Responsibility: (a) Drill floor, derrick, mud cleaning, BOP’s and sub base, pit and pump room. (b) Supervision and performance of personnel working in the above areas. (c) Physical condition of areas and equipment, planned inspections and relevant documentation. Supervises: Drilling personnel and sub-contractor personnel. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Driller in Offshore, International, ...
- Roustabout Pusher in Brazil or Gulf of Mexico Jobs in Offshore, InternationalSeadrill has Roustabout Pusher positions available in Brazil and in the Gulf of Mexico. Candidates interested in international work are encouraged to apply. Employee responsibilities and duties: 1) Documented training in accordance with lifting procedures 2) Knowledge of authorities requirement and procedures for lifting operations/equipment 3) Be familiar with all chemicals being handled onboard 4) Responsible for keeping the pipedeck ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Brazil
- Job Fairs – Brazil Jobs in Macae, BrazilField Engineers work on delivering frontline technical services and solutions to our customers across any one of Baker Hughes’ drilling, evaluation, completion and production technologies. From fulfilling engineering and sales support roles, to performing and leading land and sea well-site operations, the job is physically and mentally demanding. While challenging, it provides the foundational stages ...
- Subcontracts Supervisor Jobs in Rio de Janeiro, BrazilEnsure that company procedures are followed and budget and schedule requirements are achieved. Develop and manage subcontracts required for the International Oil&Gas Companies (IOC) or/and National Oil&Gas Companies (NOC) on Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI) Subsea, Marine and Offshore Projects. Develop sourcing, tendering, evaluating, negotiating of subcontract and the subsequent administration accordingly/compliance with corporate approval authority ...
- HR Manager -Drilling Riser Jobs in Oslo, NorwayA HR Manager is required for the Drilling Riser Business in Products & Technologies. The Drilling Riser business was transferred from the Subsea business area 01.10.2009. The business stream consists of approx. 200 employees which is located in Oslo, Kuala Lumpur, Brazil and U.S. The annual revenue is approx. 1,5 billion NOK. The HR manager ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Offshore
- Deepwater OIM Jobs in Offshore, InternationalManages the rig providing leadership and making the necessary decisions to ensure the efficient operation of the rig. Control expenditures so as to promote efficiency and achieve budgetary objectives. Ensure that company, state, and federal rules and regulations relating to safety are implemented and fully complied with. Ensure that all legal and regulatory information is ...
- Senior Storekeeper Jobs in Offshore, NigeriaThe Senior Storekeeper or Storekeeper is responsible to the Chief Engineer for maintaining stores for the Ship, ROV, diving system, cranes and any other equipment permanently installed on board. This position will be based on board a construction barge currently engaged in platform hook-up and refurbishment work in Nigeria. Key Responsibilities Maintain stores for the ship, ROV, ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
Mechanical Technician Related Positions
- Tig Jobs
- Hazmat CDL Jobs
- Turbine Mechanic Jobs
- Shop Manager Jobs
- Alarm Management Jobs
- Equipment Operator Jobs
- Mining Operator Jobs
- Helper Jobs
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- 3D Mechanical Design Jobs
- Automation Technician Jobs
- Assembly Technician Jobs
- CDL Driver Jobs
- Offshore Electrical Supervisor Jobs
- Winch Operator Jobs
- Instrument Jobs
- Truck Mechanic Jobs
- Offshore Rigging Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Jobs
- Electrical Power Distribution Jobs