RR Valve, Inc. in short: high tech manufacturer of reset relief valves for the oil field industry
Reset Relief Valve that really works and at a reasonable cost. RR Valve recommends no spare parts for the first 2 years of service, regardless of number of set-offs! The NEW RR Valve – reliable and light weight! With computer modeling, high technology engineering, metallurgical, and mechanical enhancements, RR Valve solved the frustrations of the current Reset Relief Valve (RRV) applications. The RR valve design has been extensively tested and validated in the field. RR valve is a "full range" valve, operating from 400 P.S.I. up to 7,500 P.S.I. Our technical advances have replaced a commodity valve with an Engineered Flow Control Device. RR valves cost no more to purchase than competitor valves, and are relatively maintenance free, with resulting negligible rebuild costs and downtime. At half the weight of the commodity valves, the RR Valve is safer to install and service, thus reducing the time and labor cost during maintenance. RR Valve passes the test! In early 2003, Global Santa Fe Drilling hosted a "reset relief valve test" at National Oilwell Supply. The results showed that our RR valve met and exceeded the challenges put forth by this industry. The valve’s performance during the test was outstanding. This provided factual comparative evidence to the people in attendance of the superior design and superior operation of the RR Valve. Preceding this, RR Valve had a valve on test at the Lewco Pump Facility. That valve has seen over a year in service and has experienced an infinite number of set-offs and is still performing like the day it was installed. Let us prove it to you!
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and RR Valve, Inc. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
RR Valve, Inc. Products
- Concentic Butterfly Valve ProductsConcentic Butterfly Valve products from Dhv Industries, Inc. Concentric Butterfly Valves Are Specially Designed For Controlling Or Shutting Off The Flow ...
RR Valve, Inc. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top RR Valve, Inc. Job Positions