Acting as the company representative, responsible for commissioning, running, maintaining and repair of Vetco Gray equipment. These are very demanding, hands on positions which require considerable technical ability coupled with the desire to succeed in extreme conditions. Comply with VG and customer policies, procedures relating to Health and Safety Successfully commissioning, running, maintaining and repairing VG equipment Ensuring standard of workmanship, performance and quality the customer expects Overcome problems in the field in accordance with personal technical capabilities Ensure prompt and accurate submission of Reports, Service Tickets and expenses Reporting all non-conformances and malfunctions Maintain customer focus to meet operational deadlines DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE WORK PERFORMED THIS POSITION IS OPEN ONLY TO NATIONAL CITIZENS OF THE REPUBLIC OF ANGOLA.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Service Technician – Angola in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Baker Hughes Angola. The job opening is in the Drilling and Technician department at Baker Hughes Africa where you will be an important team member. Acting as the company representative, responsible for commissioning, running, maintaining and repair of Vetco Gray equipment.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Service Technician – Angola Jobs
- Pipeline/Pigging Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaProvides a pipeline support service within CABGOC on matters including pipeline pigging / cleaning and flow assurance, pipeline inspection, integrity and repair, and ensures that all projects and operations under direct control are performed according to safety, environmental and quality requirements. - Participates in and contributes to the various asset integrity team meetings held within the ...
- IWOCS Angola Operations Manager Jobs in Offshore, AngolaAssist IWOCS Europe and Africa Region Manager in developing the annual budget for Angola. Monitor and manage the implementation of the budget. Assist IWOCS Europe and Africa Region Manager in identifying potential growth markets in Angola, as well as the creation of AFE requests. Assemble monthly financial information in preparation for FLASH reporting. Actively monitor “Days Sales Outstanding” ...
- Service Technician – IWOCS Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe primary role of the Service Technician is to assist the Lead Service Technician as required offshore, overseas and on land; and address inquiries from the Administrator and Manager regarding logistical and technical issues. Operate all OIE service fleet equipment offshore, overseas, and onshore Support client and others as required. Maintain a high degree of professionalism, safety and ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProvide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, OmanSupervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Angola
- Drilling Section Leader, Drillships Jobs in Offshore, Angolahe Drilling Section Leader’s main functions include but are not limited to: a) Ensure operation of the drilling unit are planned and executed in a safe and proper manner according to the drilling program. b) Responsible for a clean and tidy area of responsibility. c) Develop and maintain good working relations with other departmental managers, operator’s representatives onboard, ...
- Safety Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe candidate must have great experience with oil industry safety issues, in particular the area of offshore oil wells drilling. International work experience is a must.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Safety Engineer in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Sonangol Angola. The job opening is in the Oil and HSE department at ...
- i-field Support Engineer Jobs in Malongo, AngolaProvides technical support and expertise to end users on all integrated field related issues. This support includes use of IPM and other Petroleum engineering applications use of SmartSignal and other Machinery type applications, interface with end users and Corporate technical resources to ensure customer satisfaction. Successful deployment and long term sustainability of i-field solutions will ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Luanda
- Senior Geoscientist – Petrophysics Jobs in Luanda, AngolaSupport Sales, Business Development and up sell of LWD products and services. Liaise with clients for acquisition planning, petrophysical and technical support In conjunction with clients, work data to develop application Provide direction for a small team of Junior Log Analysts to undertake processing jobs, data delivery and data archival serviceWe have a vacant oil and gas industry ...
- Drilling & Workover Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe candidates applying for this position must have great experience in offshore oil well drilling and workover. They must have international work experience, college degree and have more than fifteen years of hands on experience.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Drilling & Workover Engineer in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Sonangol Angola. ...
- Project Controller Angola Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe position holds the responsibility for maintaining a financial update of all projects Control and verify allocations for cost and income accruals Tender work and follow up existing contracts Assist project managers and rig coordinators with project registration Assist project managers and rig coordinators with activity structure Assist project managers and rig coordinators with budgeting Internal ...
Service Technician – Angola Related Positions
- Tig Jobs
- Hazmat CDL Jobs
- Turbine Mechanic Jobs
- Shop Manager Jobs
- Alarm Management Jobs
- Equipment Operator Jobs
- Mining Operator Jobs
- Well Site Technician Jobs
- Helper Jobs
- Automation Technician Jobs
- Assembly Technician Jobs
- CDL Driver Jobs
- Offshore Electrical Supervisor Jobs
- Winch Operator Jobs
- Chemical Process Technician Jobs
- Instrument Jobs
- Truck Mechanic Jobs
- Offshore Rigging Jobs
- Field Technician Jobs
- Electrical Power Distribution Jobs