Assist IWOCS Europe and Africa Region Manager in developing the annual budget for Angola. Monitor and manage the implementation of the budget. Assist IWOCS Europe and Africa Region Manager in identifying potential growth markets in Angola, as well as the creation of AFE requests. Assemble monthly financial information in preparation for FLASH reporting. Actively monitor “Days Sales Outstanding” and peruse clients to resolve late payment. Insure IWOCS minimum quality standard of service and systems is maintained, through maintenance programs, adherence to established policies and procedures for both administrative and technical tasks, as well as understanding our client’s needs to facilitate an Oceaneering solution. Interfaces with all departments including ROV, Tooling, and Sales and Marketing to ensure service goals are being met. Visit established clients as well as new prospects to measure our service offering and maintain or increase the days utilization of Oceaneering service technicians and equipment. Report the findings to assists in the development of strategic financial and customer goals. Leads or participates in sales meetings as well as coordinate bids, projects and sales efforts with other Oceaneering groups. Prepares sales forecasts and sets performance goals accordingly.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as IWOCS Angola Operations Manager in Offshore, Angola, Africa vacant at Oceaneering Angola. The job opening is in the Management and Operation department at Oceaneering Africa where you will be an important team member. Assist IWOCS Europe and Africa Region Manager in developing strategic sales and marketing plans for Angola, as well as implementation of the plans to grow target markets and accounts.
Find other IWOCS Angola Operations Manager Jobs
Find other Oceaneering Jobs
Find other Oil and Gas Jobs in Offshore, Angola
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Oceaneering, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
IWOCS Angola Operations Manager Jobs
- IWOCS Angola Operations Manager Jobs in Offshore, AngolaAssist IWOCS Europe and Africa Region Manager in developing the annual budget for Angola. Monitor and manage the implementation of the budget. Assist IWOCS Europe and Africa Region Manager in identifying potential growth markets in Angola, as well as the creation of AFE requests. Assemble monthly financial information in preparation for FLASH reporting. Actively monitor “Days Sales Outstanding” ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
- ROV Project Manager Jobs in Dubai, UAEThe position is based in our Dubai office, reporting to the ROV Senior Operations Manager. This is an onshore position although offshore visits are a requirement of the post as is participation in the out of hours duty rota.The post holder will also be required to visit client locations overseas as necessary. Duties include the management ...
- Human Resources Advisor Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs a Human Resources Advisor your main responsibilities would consist of, Main Purpose of Job: To provide an efficient and effective Human Resources service as directed by the Assistant Human Resources Manager. Recruitment and Selection Liaise with Department Managers on preferred means of recruitment. Participate as appropriate in short listing/interview/induction. Ensure completion of all new hire documentation in accordance with company ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Angola
- Drilling Section Leader, Drillships Jobs in Offshore, Angolahe Drilling Section Leader’s main functions include but are not limited to: a) Ensure operation of the drilling unit are planned and executed in a safe and proper manner according to the drilling program. b) Responsible for a clean and tidy area of responsibility. c) Develop and maintain good working relations with other departmental managers, operator’s representatives onboard, ...
- Safety Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe candidate must have great experience with oil industry safety issues, in particular the area of offshore oil wells drilling. International work experience is a must. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Safety Engineer in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Sonangol Angola. The job opening is in the Oil and HSE department at ...
- i-field Support Engineer Jobs in Malongo, AngolaProvides technical support and expertise to end users on all integrated field related issues. This support includes use of IPM and other Petroleum engineering applications use of SmartSignal and other Machinery type applications, interface with end users and Corporate technical resources to ensure customer satisfaction. Successful deployment and long term sustainability of i-field solutions will ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Offshore
- Deepwater OIM Jobs in Offshore, InternationalManages the rig providing leadership and making the necessary decisions to ensure the efficient operation of the rig. Control expenditures so as to promote efficiency and achieve budgetary objectives. Ensure that company, state, and federal rules and regulations relating to safety are implemented and fully complied with. Ensure that all legal and regulatory information is ...
- Senior Storekeeper Jobs in Offshore, NigeriaThe Senior Storekeeper or Storekeeper is responsible to the Chief Engineer for maintaining stores for the Ship, ROV, diving system, cranes and any other equipment permanently installed on board. This position will be based on board a construction barge currently engaged in platform hook-up and refurbishment work in Nigeria. Key Responsibilities Maintain stores for the ship, ROV, ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
IWOCS Angola Operations Manager Related Positions
- Gas Plant Operations Jobs
- Lifting Operations Jobs
- Trade Operations Jobs
- Rig Operations Manager Jobs
- Drilling Operations Specialist Jobs
- Fishing Operations Jobs
- Operations Assurance Jobs
- Operations Trainer Jobs
- Plant Operations Technician Jobs
- Chemical Operations Jobs
- Drilling Operations Engineer Jobs
- Operations Excellence Jobs
- Operations Analyst Jobs
- HSE Operations Jobs
- Operations Advisor Jobs
- Refinery Operations Technician Jobs
- Operations Readiness Jobs
- IT Operations Manager Jobs
- Operations Team Leader Jobs
- Operations Manager Environmental Services Jobs