Provides a pipeline support service within CABGOC on matters including pipeline pigging / cleaning and flow assurance, pipeline inspection, integrity and repair, and ensures that all projects and operations under direct control are performed according to safety, environmental and quality requirements. - Participates in and contributes to the various asset integrity team meetings held within the organization. - Monitors the MIC (SRB) sampling programme and identifies treatment actions based on results obtained. Ensures that this data is recorded on the asset database in conjunction with the database technician. - Responds to support queries from around the organization on pipeline pigging, operation, maintenance and integrity issues – participates in delivering solutions as required. - Monitors pigging operations in major pipelines to ensure operations are being performed safely and effectively – recommends changes to practices where necessary. - Performs datalogging operations in support of pigging operations to ensure efficiency and to provide additional pipeline / process data to interested parties. - Initiates and performs / project manages inspection and intelligent pigging operations from initial identification through financial sanction (AFE) to tender, bid and award, and final execution. Provides daily reporting to stakeholders during the operational / execution phases of projects. - Reviews inspection / intelligent pigging results and reports, recommends and implements further inspection and other mitigation actions if required and closes out verification cross checks. - Liases with the database technical assistant to ensure that the management summaries of intelligent pigging reports are recorded on the asset database.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Pipeline/Pigging Engineer in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Oceaneering Angola. The job opening is in the Engineering and Pipeline department at Oceaneering Africa where you will be an important team member. Provides a pipeline support service within CABGOC on matters including pipeline pigging / cleaning and flow assurance, pipeline inspection, integrity and repair
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Oceaneering, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Pipeline/Pigging Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline/Pigging Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaProvides a pipeline support service within CABGOC on matters including pipeline pigging / cleaning and flow assurance, pipeline inspection, integrity and repair, and ensures that all projects and operations under direct control are performed according to safety, environmental and quality requirements. - Participates in and contributes to the various asset integrity team meetings held within the ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
- ROV Project Manager Jobs in Dubai, UAEThe position is based in our Dubai office, reporting to the ROV Senior Operations Manager. This is an onshore position although offshore visits are a requirement of the post as is participation in the out of hours duty rota.The post holder will also be required to visit client locations overseas as necessary. Duties include the management ...
- Human Resources Advisor Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs a Human Resources Advisor your main responsibilities would consist of, Main Purpose of Job: To provide an efficient and effective Human Resources service as directed by the Assistant Human Resources Manager. Recruitment and Selection Liaise with Department Managers on preferred means of recruitment. Participate as appropriate in short listing/interview/induction. Ensure completion of all new hire documentation in accordance with company ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Angola
- Drilling Section Leader, Drillships Jobs in Offshore, Angolahe Drilling Section Leader’s main functions include but are not limited to: a) Ensure operation of the drilling unit are planned and executed in a safe and proper manner according to the drilling program. b) Responsible for a clean and tidy area of responsibility. c) Develop and maintain good working relations with other departmental managers, operator’s representatives onboard, ...
- Safety Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe candidate must have great experience with oil industry safety issues, in particular the area of offshore oil wells drilling. International work experience is a must.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Safety Engineer in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Sonangol Angola. The job opening is in the Oil and HSE department at ...
- i-field Support Engineer Jobs in Malongo, AngolaProvides technical support and expertise to end users on all integrated field related issues. This support includes use of IPM and other Petroleum engineering applications use of SmartSignal and other Machinery type applications, interface with end users and Corporate technical resources to ensure customer satisfaction. Successful deployment and long term sustainability of i-field solutions will ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Luanda
- Senior Geoscientist – Petrophysics Jobs in Luanda, AngolaSupport Sales, Business Development and up sell of LWD products and services. Liaise with clients for acquisition planning, petrophysical and technical support In conjunction with clients, work data to develop application Provide direction for a small team of Junior Log Analysts to undertake processing jobs, data delivery and data archival serviceWe have a vacant oil and gas industry ...
- Drilling & Workover Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe candidates applying for this position must have great experience in offshore oil well drilling and workover. They must have international work experience, college degree and have more than fifteen years of hands on experience.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Drilling & Workover Engineer in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Sonangol Angola. ...
- Project Controller Angola Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe position holds the responsibility for maintaining a financial update of all projects Control and verify allocations for cost and income accruals Tender work and follow up existing contracts Assist project managers and rig coordinators with project registration Assist project managers and rig coordinators with activity structure Assist project managers and rig coordinators with budgeting Internal ...
Pipeline/Pigging Engineer Related Positions
- Subsea Pipeline Jobs
- Pipeline Civil Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline Sales Jobs
- Gathering Pipeline Jobs
- Pipeline Equipment Jobs
- Pipeline Compliance Jobs
- Pipeline Supervisor Jobs
- Pipeline Testing Jobs
- Pipeline Construction Manager Jobs
- Pipeline Scheduler Jobs
- Pipeline Supply Jobs
- Pipeline Safety Jobs
- Pipeline Integrity Engineering Jobs
- Pipeline Construction Jobs
- Pipeline Project Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline Inspection Jobs
- Pipeline Technician Jobs
- Pipeline Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline Repair Jobs
- Pipeline Maintenance Jobs