The Job holder will play a key role in development of Santos Basin, offshore Rio de Janeiro state, approximately 280 KM from the shore under water depth of 2,200 M. • The Job Holder will work with the BG Brazil E&P team interfacing with Petrobras, operator of the field, to provide BG Brazil E&P team with the assurance that the development activities including subsea, FPSO and export facilities can be and are being operated safely and can meet satisfactory operability, reliability and maintainability requirements. • The job holder will work within the BG Brazil E&P team in Reading, initially, and subsequently in Santos, Brazil, interfacing with Petrobras and the selected FPSO contractor to ensure that the contractor’s have skill and competency to operate the system and have appropriate Operations, Maintenance and Asset Integrity systems and procedures to deliver best in class operational performance. • Able to influence operator in a constructive manner by demonstrating experience and professional capability such that the operator absorbs changes for the positive and in the direction of BG business values. • Prepare BG for future potential Operatorship in Brazil. • Identifying the gap between BG operations standards and those of the Operator and influencing the Operator to bridge this gap.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Operations Interface Manager in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, America vacant at BG Group Brazil. The job opening is in the Management and Operation department at BG Group America where you will be an important team member. The Job holder will play a key role in development of Santos Basin, offshore Rio de Janeiro state, approximately 280 KM from the shore under water depth of 2,200 M.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact BG Group, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Operations Interface Manager Jobs
- Project Manager Jobs in Luanda, AngolaBaker Oil Tools leads the industry in completing, finishing and workover technologies. The company excels at engineering and manufacturing products and systems to help customers reduce their well costs whilst enhancing oil and gas recovery. Baker Oil Tools currently has an opening for a Project Manager reporting to the Regional Operations Manager. RESPONSIBILITIES: • Plans, coordinates and implements ...
- Project Electrical Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAssist Technical Manager in the promotion and maintenance of efficient engineering interfaces across the Project Team. Assist Technical Manager in the development of a standard approach to the electrical engineering functions. Undertake site visits to sub-contractors and vendors and control during production operations. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Project Electrical Engineer ...
- Manager of Construction Projects Jobs in Houston, USAWe are currently seeking a Manager of Offshore Construction to be responsible for insuring that all offshore construction operations are safely and efficiently planned and to support offshore operations from the home office in Houston. This includes support of marine operations, regulatory requirements, work instructions, vessel inspections, barge inspections and other general tasks for ...
BG Group Jobs
- Petroleum Engineering Graduate Programme Jobs in Various, UKAt BG Group, petroleum engineers work closely with geologists and geophysicists, as well as drilling and production engineers. Together, they have a crucial role to play at every stage in the lifecycle of oil and gas fields around the world – from exploration and field development to reservoir management and operation. The three or four placements ...
- Assistant Manager Jobs in Offshore, IndiaThis role is offered on local terms and conditions and is a rotational position (14 days offshore / 14 days onshore). Reporting to the Platform Manager the Assistant Manager manages and makes sure that production rates and quality are met as well as ensuring that all HSSE critical systems are available most of the time and ...
- Lead Drilling Engineer Jobs in Reading, UKExtensive Drilling Engineering experience with an Operator. Recent experience ( in the last three years preferred) in the planning and drilling of one offshore deepwater well as a minimum. Experience as a Drilling Supervisor would be considered an advantage although not essential Experience and be considered expert in the use of industry recognised Well Engineering software such ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Brazil
- Job Fairs – Brazil Jobs in Macae, BrazilField Engineers work on delivering frontline technical services and solutions to our customers across any one of Baker Hughes’ drilling, evaluation, completion and production technologies. From fulfilling engineering and sales support roles, to performing and leading land and sea well-site operations, the job is physically and mentally demanding. While challenging, it provides the foundational stages ...
- Subcontracts Supervisor Jobs in Rio de Janeiro, BrazilEnsure that company procedures are followed and budget and schedule requirements are achieved. Develop and manage subcontracts required for the International Oil&Gas Companies (IOC) or/and National Oil&Gas Companies (NOC) on Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI) Subsea, Marine and Offshore Projects. Develop sourcing, tendering, evaluating, negotiating of subcontract and the subsequent administration accordingly/compliance with corporate approval authority ...
- HR Manager -Drilling Riser Jobs in Oslo, NorwayA HR Manager is required for the Drilling Riser Business in Products & Technologies. The Drilling Riser business was transferred from the Subsea business area 01.10.2009. The business stream consists of approx. 200 employees which is located in Oslo, Kuala Lumpur, Brazil and U.S. The annual revenue is approx. 1,5 billion NOK. The HR manager ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Rio De Janeiro
- Operations Interface Manager Jobs in Rio De Janeiro, BrazilThe Job holder will play a key role in development of Santos Basin, offshore Rio de Janeiro state, approximately 280 KM from the shore under water depth of 2,200 M. • The Job Holder will work with the BG Brazil E&P team interfacing with Petrobras, operator of the field, to provide BG Brazil E&P team with ...
- List of Oil and Gas Jobs in Rio de Janeiro BrazilHigh Paying Jobs in Rio de Janeiro List of Oil and Gas Jobs in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Jobs in Brazil Oil and Gas Companies in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Companies in Brazil
- Business Development Manager Jobs in Rio De Janeiro, BrazilThorough understanding of customer requirements and market conditions. Thorough understanding of solutions/consutancy aspects. Good business acumen. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment. Excellent networking and relationship skills. Knowledge of Oil and Gas Industry. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Business Development ...
Operations Interface Manager Related Positions
- Gas Plant Operations Jobs
- Lifting Operations Jobs
- Trade Operations Jobs
- Rig Operations Manager Jobs
- Drilling Operations Specialist Jobs
- Fishing Operations Jobs
- Operations Assurance Jobs
- Operations Trainer Jobs
- Plant Operations Technician Jobs
- Chemical Operations Jobs
- Drilling Operations Engineer Jobs
- Operations Excellence Jobs
- Operations Analyst Jobs
- HSE Operations Jobs
- Operations Advisor Jobs
- Refinery Operations Technician Jobs
- Operations Readiness Jobs
- IT Operations Manager Jobs
- Operations Team Leader Jobs
- Operations Manager Environmental Services Jobs