Assist Technical Manager in the promotion and maintenance of efficient engineering interfaces across the Project Team. Assist Technical Manager in the development of a standard approach to the electrical engineering functions. Undertake site visits to sub-contractors and vendors and control during production operations.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Project Electrical Engineer in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at TechnipTechnipFMC Scotland. The job opening is in the Engineering and Electrical department at TechnipTechnipFMC Europe where you will be an important team member. Assist Technical Manager in the promotion and maintenance of efficient engineering interfaces across the Project Team
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact TechnipTechnipFMC, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Project Electrical Engineer Jobs
- Chief Electrician Jobs in Offshore, InternationalCommunication system DP system, including DP reference systems (HPR, HIPAP, UPS, Tautwire, Artemis, Fan Beam within their ability and proficiency Electrical systems Motors and generators Transformers Lighting systems Navigation systems Alarm and control systems All electrical power systems Switchboards Video and entertainment systems Carrying out repairs as directed by the Chief Engineer. Carrying out modifications on the equipment as directed by the Chief Engineer. Keeping workshops and tools ...
- Project Electrical Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAssist Technical Manager in the promotion and maintenance of efficient engineering interfaces across the Project Team. Assist Technical Manager in the development of a standard approach to the electrical engineering functions. Undertake site visits to sub-contractors and vendors and control during production operations.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Project Electrical Engineer ...
- Summer Internships – Engineering division Jobs in Oslo, NorwayThe Engineering Division is globally responsible for project execution in all phases of projects, from Front End studies to Detail design, Fabrication support and Commissioning. The division consists of departments in Bergen, Stavanger and Oslo. The engineering disciplines are as follows: · Process · ...
- Senior Subsea Equipment Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAEngineer heavily experienced in the specification, design, selection, manufacture, test and installation of subsea production equipment. Candidate should possess detailed knowledge and good broad spectrum working knowledge in most or all of the following subsea discipline areas: wellhead systems, tree systems, jumper systems, manifold systems, production control systems, installation/workover systems, umbilical systems, ROV flying leads, ...
- Senior Piping Stress Engineer Jobs in Doha, QatarFully conversant with Piping Stress Analysis software like CAESAR-II Version (Static and Dynamic Analysis). Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and other related post-graduate courses will be an added advantage.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Senior Piping Stress Engineer in Doha, Qatar, Middle East vacant at TechnipTechnipFMC Qatar. The job ...
- HSE Superintendent Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs HSE Superintendent you will contribute to the development of HS&E Policy and practice as well as delivering HS&E Excellence for the company’s worldwide offshore operations. You will work within the Asset Delivery Team and will be dedicated to excellence in HSE performance and support. Your focus will concentrate on delivery of support within the ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Project Electrical Engineer Related Positions
- Electrical Commissioning Engineer Jobs
- Electrical Advisor Jobs
- Electrical Project Manager Jobs
- Offshore Electrical Supervisor Jobs
- Electrical Rig Maintenance Jobs
- Electrical Power Distribution Jobs
- Electrical Rig Engineering Jobs
- Electrical Reliability Manager Jobs
- Electrical Manager Jobs
- Offshore Electrical Technician Jobs
- Electrical Estimator Jobs
- Electrical Engineer Manager Jobs
- Electrical Construction Jobs
- Power Electrical Engineer Jobs
- Electrical Design Engineer Jobs
- Electrical Assembly Jobs
- Electrical Construction Manager Jobs
- Electrical Apprentice Jobs
- Lead Electrical Engineer Jobs
- Electrical Rig Technician Jobs