CTour Process Systems AS in short: supplying technological solutions to the international offshore oil & gas and marine industry
ProPure AS was founded in February 1999 by Framo Engineering AS (FE) and Statoil, each having equal shares of 50% in the company. The company, at this time named Framo Purification, worked very closely with Framo Engineering AS (FE), a company in the Frank Mohn Group of companies with a long tradition of supplying technological solutions to the international offshore oil & gas and marine industry. In 2002 Statoil ASA took over FE’s shares and the company became a 100% Statoil owned company, organized under Statoil’s Industrial Development Group I&K. In 2004 all of ProPure’s shares were transferred to Pure Process Solutions AS (PPS), a holding company jointly owned by Statoil ASA and Energivekst (a Hitec Vision company). This company was created with the ambition to rapidly grow to a major supplier of advanced process technology to the oil and gas industry. ProPure AS has established a sound reputation for providing technical services and equipment to Statoil and other leading companies in the oil and gas business. ProPure’s innovative thinking, and the transfer of these ideas into practical solutions, provides our customers direct results in reducing asset capital and / or operating expenditure.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and CTour Process Systems AS careers!
We are located in Bergen, NORWAY, Europe(North)
CTour Process Systems AS Products
CTour Process Systems AS Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in NORWAY
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayControl and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Bergen
- Project Manager Offshore Operations Jobs in Bergen, NorwayKeep updated forecasts and plans for own projects in collaboration with BD/planning department.
- Senior Business Manager Jobs in Bergen, NorwayCost control, invoicing and estimating
- Engineer/Senior Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Bergen, Norwaytechnical responsible of mecahnical equipment in our project
Top CTour Process Systems AS Job Positions