Work Tasks and areas of responsibility: * Design of control and monitoring systems for subsea process systems as well as for pumps, compressors and separators * Development and implementation of all electric subsea control system * Specification and sizing of process control loops and control components * Product responsibility for Condition Monitoring modules * High speed subsea LAN and topside communication * Online Condition Monitoring solutions * Integration of modules into subsea systems * Follow-up of sub-suppliers, with corresponding travelling * Assembly and test of control system for large applications * Offshore commissioning and hand-over * Research & Development to create modules with higher capabilities * Responsible for overall control system philosophy for our subsea process systems
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Project Engineer in Tranby, Norway, Europe vacant at Aker Solutions Norway. The job opening is in the Engineering and Project department at Aker Solutions Europe where you will be an important team member. Control and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, Tranby and Aberdeen.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Aker Solutions, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Project Engineer Jobs
- ROV Supervisors Jobs in Offshore, Australia Day to day supervision of the i-Tech resource operating on work site. * When acting as the senior i-Tech representative offshore, maintaining communications with the clients offshore representative and project engineer. * Execution of the i-Tech operations and ensuring its timely completion in accordance with the relevant proposal and ...
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Aker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Riser Engineer Jobs in America, Houston Manage the contractor with respect to all pipeline activities for the system SCR/Flexiable, Risers. Monitor technical performance and review Design Premise, design deliverables and offshore construction manuals throughout all project phases. Review dynamic analyses of the riser system covering transportation, installation and operation phases. Liaise with Company specialists to gather comments to design documentation and ...
Aker Solutions Jobs
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USA The SURF Project Engineer position requires a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines. The individual will plan, coordinate, execute and functionally direct important engineering assignments, and also provide guidance to junior engineers on various engineering tasks. We have a vacant oil and ...
- Project Procurement Lead Jobs in Oslo, Norway Commercial responsible for procurement of equipment and services to projects, all in accordance with Company procedures and values Perform market analysis and establish commodity strategy Establish bidder’s lists, issue inquiries, perform bid evaluation, negotiations and supplier selection. Establish Purchase Orders, expedite and report cost and delivery progress. Perform close out of orders. Ensure that commercial awareness is maintained and ...
- Repair Supervisor Jobs in Houston, USA The Repair Supervisor should be technically sound with troubleshooting and repairing subsea products, notably subse control pods. The Repair Supervisor is accountable for issuing non-conformance reports (NCR) and providing failure analysis reports for product failures and ensuring that all repaired products comply to quality procedures and specifications Responsibilities: -Inspects parts for work orders brought from the warehouse ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Norway
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, Norway We have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager Work Tasks and areas of responsibility: * Commercial responsible for procurement of equipment and services to projects, all in accordance with Company procedures and values * Perform market analysis and establish commodity strategy ...
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, Norway We’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland. Responsibilities : In this role you’ll be responsible for cross-business co-ordination and the prioritisation of reputation and resource management. This includes communications staff development and mentoring communications leaders throughout the cluster. You’ll ...
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, Norway Work Tasks and areas of responsibility: * Design of control and monitoring systems for subsea process systems as well as for pumps, compressors and separators * Development and implementation of all electric subsea control system * Specification and sizing of process control loops and control components ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Tranby
- XMT Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, Norway Be responsible for the technical execution of her/his professional area. This includes design, fabrication and testing. Be able to analyze technical requirements and produces solutions to the technical problems, creates concepts, materials, specifications, assembly and test procedures and client documentation. Be responsible for compliance to regulations for health, environment and safety. Provide Lead Engineer with technical input relevant ...
- Senior Pump Engineer Jobs in Tranby, Norway Design of subsea pumps, subsea pump modules and pressure vessels Execute and control of calculations, drawings and 3D models Make technical specifications for pump system Make technical specifications for procured subsystems/ parts and follow up vendor deliveries Follow up production in our own workshop We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Senior Pump Engineer in Tranby, ...
- Material specialist & QS Lead Jobs in Tranby, Norway The Quality Surveillance (QS) functions major responsibility is to ensure that all Aker Subsea`s suppliers produce and deliver according to the engineering and project requirements including documentation, and thus perform production follow-up at suppliers premises. The Material specialist/QS lead will also be technical support for engineering, purchasers and suppliers in metallurgical matters. The Material specialist/QS lead ...
Project Engineer Related Positions
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- Project Accountant Jobs
- Project Coordinator Jobs
- Project Controls Manager Jobs
- Project Planner Jobs
- Electrical Project Manager Jobs
- Chemical Project Engineer Jobs
- Project Management Consultant Jobs
- Project Services Director Jobs
- Construction Project Engineer Jobs
- Construction Project Manager Jobs
- Project Services Manager Jobs
- Process Project Engineer Jobs
- Project Control Specialist Jobs
- Drilling Project Manager Jobs
- Project Management Coordinator Jobs
- Microsoft Project Jobs
- Project Director Jobs
- Project Execution Jobs
- Project Governance Jobs