Responsibilities for the overall performance of activities in projects related to: * Cost control, invoicing and estimating * Change & risk management * Quantity & weight control * Contract control * Subcontracting * Facilities & project offices Qualifications and experience: * Preferably BSc / MSc / MBA or long relevant experience * Experience from oil- and gas industry * Experience from EPCIC projects * Experience from project management team * Knowledge of methods and working processes applied in multidiscipline project work * Good knowledge of English and / or Scandinavian languages
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Senior Business Manager in Bergen, Norway, Europe vacant at Aker Solutions Norway. The job opening is in the Management and Account department at Aker Solutions Europe where you will be an important team member. Cost control, invoicing and estimating
Find other Senior Business Manager Jobs
Find other Aker Solutions Jobs
Find other Oil and Gas Jobs in Bergen, Norway
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Aker Solutions, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Senior Business Manager Jobs
- Commercial Manager Jobs in Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaBased in Kuala Lumpur and working across the region with the business development team, the Commercial Manager will manage multiple projects, customers, vendors and contractors simultaneously to secure a positive financial return on each project. Projects will range across commercial size and technical diversity. A combination of engineering knowledge and commercial acumen is necessary as ...
- Area Manager, Malaysia Jobs in Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaAs Equipment Sales Account Manager you will play a key role within the Oil & Gas organization. You will be responsible for the area growth and will demonstrate leadership in managing the growth and penetration of the assigned customers or countries. You will grow market share and will support and represent the Equipment product portfolio. ...
- Recruitment Manager Jobs in Reading, UKDue to an internal secondment – BG Group requires an additional Recruitment Manager for our high performance, global, in-house recruitment team. Looking after two highly specialist areas: Oil & Gas Operations as well as Well Engineering, this individual will engage with senior internal stakeholders to ensure they have a full and complete understanding of the recruitment ...
Aker Solutions Jobs
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAThe SURF Project Engineer position requires a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines. The individual will plan, coordinate, execute and functionally direct important engineering assignments, and also provide guidance to junior engineers on various engineering tasks. We have a vacant oil and ...
- Project Procurement Lead Jobs in Oslo, NorwayCommercial responsible for procurement of equipment and services to projects, all in accordance with Company procedures and values Perform market analysis and establish commodity strategy Establish bidder’s lists, issue inquiries, perform bid evaluation, negotiations and supplier selection. Establish Purchase Orders, expedite and report cost and delivery progress. Perform close out of orders. Ensure that commercial awareness is maintained and ...
- Repair Supervisor Jobs in Houston, USAThe Repair Supervisor should be technically sound with troubleshooting and repairing subsea products, notably subse control pods. The Repair Supervisor is accountable for issuing non-conformance reports (NCR) and providing failure analysis reports for product failures and ensuring that all repaired products comply to quality procedures and specifications Responsibilities: -Inspects parts for work orders brought from the warehouse ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Norway
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager Work Tasks and areas of responsibility: * Commercial responsible for procurement of equipment and services to projects, all in accordance with Company procedures and values * Perform market analysis and establish commodity strategy ...
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland. Responsibilities : In this role you’ll be responsible for cross-business co-ordination and the prioritisation of reputation and resource management. This includes communications staff development and mentoring communications leaders throughout the cluster. You’ll ...
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayWork Tasks and areas of responsibility: * Design of control and monitoring systems for subsea process systems as well as for pumps, compressors and separators * Development and implementation of all electric subsea control system * Specification and sizing of process control loops and control components ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Bergen
- Project Manager Offshore Operations Jobs in Bergen, NorwayHandle RFQ’s and Work orders in line with procedures. o Book resources according to work order requirements. o Establish project organisation and do administrative registrations. o Establish and maintain good communications with the Client’s project representatives. o Personally execute project related activities efficiently and in accordance with company standards. o Communication with other Aker Subsea organisations when required o ...
- Senior Business Manager Jobs in Bergen, NorwayResponsibilities for the overall performance of activities in projects related to: * Cost control, invoicing and estimating * Change & risk management * Quantity & weight control * Contract control * Subcontracting * Facilities & project offices Qualifications ...
- Engineer/Senior Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Bergen, NorwayTasks: * technical responsible of mecahnical equipment in our project * follow up suppliers. Some travelling is required. * studies * chance to manage the disciplin * offshore travel when required Education/Qualification: * Bachelor or master degree within ...
Senior Business Manager Related Positions
- Senior Accountant Jobs
- Financing Jobs
- Finance Director Jobs
- Project Accountant Jobs
- Financial Modeling Jobs
- Credit Jobs
- Financial Services Jobs
- Client Account Manager Jobs
- Cash Management Jobs
- Inventory Accountant Jobs
- Income Statement Jobs
- Equity Jobs
- Tax Accountant Jobs
- Financial Audit Jobs
- Accounting Entry Level Jobs
- Risk Analysis Jobs
- Financial Advisor Jobs
- Cost Analyst Jobs
- Account Executive Jobs
- Accounting Manager Jobs