Job Description:- • Application of ExxonMobil’s Safety Management System across all ExxonMobil Well Intervention work. • Planning of all ExxonMobil Well Intervention work to include liaison with ExxonMobil’s Service Companies. • Provision of Well Intervention Technical Support to the Subsurface Engineering and Operations Groups. • Support the safe execution of well intervention work on any of ExxonMobil’s Installations. • Support the Subsurface Engineering Group in maintaining the integrity and safe operation of all ExxonMobil Wells. • Provide Technical Support to the ExxonMobil Global Functional Organisation
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Well Services Supervisor in Various, Scotland, Europe vacant at Exxon Mobil Scotland. The job opening is in the Drilling and Supervisor department at Exxon Mobil Europe where you will be an important team member. We require an experienced Wellwork Supervisor to provide well intervention planning and execution support to all of ExxonMobil’s Installations in the UK and Norwa
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Exxon Mobil, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Well Services Supervisor Jobs
- Wireline Supervisor Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland To maintain overall control of the Wireline Operation as directed by the well services supervisor/client representative. To ensure the successful outcome of the client well operations programme through supervision of the wireline intervention team. * To operate wireline tools & equipment as required within the capabilities of the Supervisor’s core competency level in a manner consistent ...
- Well Services Supervisor Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Job entails onshore planning, co-ordination and technical support for all MNSL WellWork operations on MNSL Installations. The Job exists to ensure adequate technical support, controls and supervision provided for ‘integrity-critical’ well operations as defined in MNSL Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS). Job responsibilities Implementation to, and compliance with, OIMS 6-3 System. Ensuring safe and efficient planning, co-ordination and execution ...
- Field Supervisor Jobs in Luanda, Angola Instruct and supervise Field Engineers on day-to-day well site work and activities • Provide advice and direction to external customer and third-party well site colleagues as appropriate • Provide resolutions to a diverse scope and range of complex problems at the well site, using data analysis and your broad knowledge of product lines and tools / services • Act as a ...
Exxon Mobil Jobs
- Process Design Engineer Jobs in London, UK Production of facility screening, project design basis and front end engineering design deliverables for capital investment projects typically in the range of $3M to $70M. This will include preparation of Heat and Material Balances, existing equipment design checks and new equipment design specification (reactors, fractionation towers, heat exchangers, rotating equipment, fired heaters, safety systems, hydraulic ...
- Materials Manager Jobs in Luanda, Angola We’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to the ...
- Instrument & Control Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Professional I&C engineer responsible for operations support, troubleshooting, I&C integrity program management and I&C project scoping/support on ExxonMobils North Sea assets. Job description: For assigned assets, provide operations personnel with single point contact for all I&C related engineering issues. Provide technical recommendations/proposals to resolve I&C issues. Provide hands on engineering support to troubleshoot, improve plant stability and optimise performance. Initiate ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Responsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Noble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Providing support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Various
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, Malaysia Responsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USA The SURF Project Engineer position requires a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines. The individual will plan, coordinate, execute and functionally direct important engineering assignments, and also provide guidance to junior engineers on various engineering tasks. We have a vacant oil and ...
- Petroleum Engineering Graduate Programme Jobs in Various, UK At BG Group, petroleum engineers work closely with geologists and geophysicists, as well as drilling and production engineers. Together, they have a crucial role to play at every stage in the lifecycle of oil and gas fields around the world – from exploration and field development to reservoir management and operation. The three or four placements ...
Well Services Supervisor Related Positions
- Service Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor Consultant Jobs
- Pump Supervisor Jobs
- Inspection Supervisor Jobs
- Heavy Lift Supervisor Jobs
- Process Supervisor Jobs
- Offshore Electrical Supervisor Jobs
- Offshore Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Fishing Tool Supervisor Jobs
- Control Room Supervisor Jobs
- Field Supervisor Jobs
- Coil Tubing Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Design Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Fluid Supervisor Jobs
- Lifting Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Civil Supervisor Jobs
- Workshop Supervisor Jobs
- Shift Supervisor Jobs
- Rig Supervisor Jobs