Job entails onshore planning, co-ordination and technical support for all MNSL WellWork operations on MNSL Installations. The Job exists to ensure adequate technical support, controls and supervision provided for ‘integrity-critical’ well operations as defined in MNSL Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS). Job responsibilities Implementation to, and compliance with, OIMS 6-3 System. Ensuring safe and efficient planning, co-ordination and execution of all Well Intervention activities. Technical support and advice to Production Operations personnel as required. Mentoring of less-experienced SSE technical personnel as required. Critical responsibilities: Key area is in Section 6-3 ‘Wellbore Integrity’ and as such, Incumbent; Monitors and ensures compliance with the overall requirements of the MNSL OIM 6-3 System Document during the planning and execution of wellbore activities under the Well Intervention Phase. Provides technical guidance and support to the Production / Maintenance Phase Owner and the Subsurface Engineering Supervisor in all matters relating to wellbore risk management and compliance with OIMS 6-3. Promotes and encourages the necessary continuous improvement feedback to the System Administrator. Incumbent also requires knowledge of EMDC OIMS when operating under EMDC remit.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Well Services Supervisor in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Exxon Mobil Scotland. The job opening is in the Drilling and Supervisor department at Exxon Mobil Europe where you will be an important team member. We require a Onshore Wellwork Supervisor to provide technical support to the Subsurface Engineering group.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Exxon Mobil, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Well Services Supervisor Jobs
- Wireline Supervisor Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandTo maintain overall control of the Wireline Operation as directed by the well services supervisor/client representative. To ensure the successful outcome of the client well operations programme through supervision of the wireline intervention team. * To operate wireline tools & equipment as required within the capabilities of the Supervisor’s core competency level in a manner consistent ...
- Well Services Supervisor Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandJob entails onshore planning, co-ordination and technical support for all MNSL WellWork operations on MNSL Installations. The Job exists to ensure adequate technical support, controls and supervision provided for ‘integrity-critical’ well operations as defined in MNSL Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS). Job responsibilities Implementation to, and compliance with, OIMS 6-3 System. Ensuring safe and efficient planning, co-ordination and execution ...
- Field Supervisor Jobs in Luanda, AngolaInstruct and supervise Field Engineers on day-to-day well site work and activities • Provide advice and direction to external customer and third-party well site colleagues as appropriate • Provide resolutions to a diverse scope and range of complex problems at the well site, using data analysis and your broad knowledge of product lines and tools / services • Act as a ...
Exxon Mobil Jobs
- Process Design Engineer Jobs in London, UKProduction of facility screening, project design basis and front end engineering design deliverables for capital investment projects typically in the range of $3M to $70M. This will include preparation of Heat and Material Balances, existing equipment design checks and new equipment design specification (reactors, fractionation towers, heat exchangers, rotating equipment, fired heaters, safety systems, hydraulic ...
- Materials Manager Jobs in Luanda, AngolaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to the ...
- Instrument & Control Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProfessional I&C engineer responsible for operations support, troubleshooting, I&C integrity program management and I&C project scoping/support on ExxonMobils North Sea assets. Job description: For assigned assets, provide operations personnel with single point contact for all I&C related engineering issues. Provide technical recommendations/proposals to resolve I&C issues. Provide hands on engineering support to troubleshoot, improve plant stability and optimise performance. Initiate ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Well Services Supervisor Related Positions
- Service Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor Consultant Jobs
- Pump Supervisor Jobs
- Inspection Supervisor Jobs
- Heavy Lift Supervisor Jobs
- Process Supervisor Jobs
- Offshore Electrical Supervisor Jobs
- Offshore Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Fishing Tool Supervisor Jobs
- Control Room Supervisor Jobs
- Field Supervisor Jobs
- Coil Tubing Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Design Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Fluid Supervisor Jobs
- Lifting Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Civil Supervisor Jobs
- Workshop Supervisor Jobs
- Shift Supervisor Jobs
- Rig Supervisor Jobs